With its large sun-filled swimming pool and its fully equipped pool-house, its 4 bedrooms and its modern decor, this beautiful Provençal villa is located a stone's throw from the village of Le Barroux, facing a superb view overlooking the valley, in a peaceful setting.
|From 27/05 to 24/06/2023||2600€ / week|
|From 24/06 to 08/07/2023||3200€ / week|
|From 08/07 to 19/08/2023||3600€ / week|
|From 19/08 to 26/08/2023||3400€ / week|
|From 26/08 to 02/09/2023||3200€ / week|
|From 02/09 to 30/09/2023||2600€ / week|
NB: Security deposit: 800€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 240€ // Linen (optional): 20€/person // Tourist tax: 1€/adult/night
Perched on the hillside at walking distance to the village of Le Barroux, the land is laid out in terraces (in "restanques"). The garden is Mediterranean, planted with olive trees and tall pine trees where cicadas sing all summer.
- Entrance hall
- Living room : 2 sofas, coffee table, large TV, international channels
- Dining room : table + 8 chairs
- Openplan kitchen opening onto the Southern terrace : american fridge, freezer, oven, XXL induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, warming drawer, toaster, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine.
- Utility room : washing machine, ironing board and iron;
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1 (14m²): 1 queen-sized double bed (160 x 200cm), armchairs, wardrobe, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 (13m²): 2 beds 90x200, wardrobe, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 (13m²): 1 queen-sized double bed (160 x 200cm), armchairs, wardrobe,ceiling fan
- Bathroom (shared by bedrooms 1,2 &3): 1 large washbasin, bathtub
- Bedroom 4 (12m²): Master suite a queen-sized double bed (160 x 200cm), an armchair, dressing room, ceiling fan; Ensuite bathroom: shower, double wasbasin
- Separate Toilet.
- Land: 4.500m² planted with pine trees, olive trees, lavender...
- Bike shed
- Parking: 3 cars
- South-facing terrace: a table and chairs under the arbour, garden furniture, 2 armchairs,1 sunshade
PRIVATE Swimming-Pool :
- Pool size : 9x4m; Depth : 1.3x1.5m
- Pool Security : electric curtain
- Equipments : 8 deckchairs,1 double bed, 2 sunshades
LARGE Pool-House :
- Summer Kitchen with gas hotplate, fridge, bar and table
- Roof-top terrace : garden sofas, beautiful view over the valley, ideal for stargazing...
Additional information :
- Fiber wifi connection
- Panoramic view
- Baby bed and high chair on request
Warning: There is a significant climb to reach the house.
This villa is not suitable for young children (several dangerous spots in the garden + pool)
Perched on the hillside, the village of Le Barroux catches your eye before you even leave the road, with its majestic Renaissance château towering over it. Once you arrive, it’s a joy to saunter along its labyrinth of streets peppered with stone houses, and its magnificent viewpoint overlooking the Vaucluse from the top of the hill.