This atypical, architect-designed villa has a very unique design and genuine vintage/retro decor, a huge wooded garden with a large swimming pool. Located between Carpentras and Pernes les Fontaines, it's the perfect home for a memorable holiday in Southern France!
|From 02/04 to 14/05/2022||2000€ / week|
|From 14/05 to 25/06/2022||2800€ / week|
|From 25/06 to 09/07/2022||3500€ / week|
|From 09/07 to 20/08/2022||4000€ / week|
|From 20/08 to 03/09/2022||3500€ / week|
|From 03/09 to 15/10/2022||2800€ / week|
|From 15/10 to 29/10/2022||2000€ / week|
NB : Security deposit : 1000 € // Final cleaning : 300€ // Linen option : 18€/pers // Local fees : 0,70€/day/pers
"Villa Calanque" is an architect-designed villa built in the 1970s and located in Provence, between Pernes les Fontaines and Carpentras. With its very unique design all in plaster and curves, and its authentic vintage/retro decor, this unique villa also offers a huge garden with a large swimming pool, for a memorable family holiday in South of France.
- Entrance opening on the terrace
- Separate toilet
- Lounge: sofa, TV, opening onto the lower terrace
Stairs leading to a large living room composed of:
- Living-room: 1 large U-shaped sofa, fireplace, TV;
- Dining room: table and chairs;
- Open kitchen: American fridge with freezer, microwave, oven, kettle, coffee machine (Nespresso), sink, dishwasher, induction hob, toaster, cupboards; Direct access from the kitchen to the terrace
On the first floor:
- On the landing is a small lounge area: sofa and armchairs; access to solarium
- Bedroom 1: 1 queen-sized double bed (160 x 200cm), 1 wardrobe; Access to the solarium; Ensuite bathroom with built-in bathtub, double washbasin, WC;
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen-sized double bed (160 x 200cm), 1 wardrobe, 1 chest of drawers; Ensuite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC;
- Bedroom 3 : 1 round double bed, 1 wardrobe; Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, washbasin, WC;
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds (2 x 80 x 200cm), 1 wardrobe; Ensuite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC;
- Parking for several vehicles;
- South facing terrace, table + 10 chairs
- Garden furniture
- Gas barbecue;
- Dimensions : 14m X 6m; Depth : 1.20 - 3.20m
- Security : Pool alarm;
- Equipments : 6 sunbeds;
- Wifi Internet
- Pets are allowed but the garden is not completely fenced.
At the foot of Mont Ventoux, Carpentras is where the good life meets good food. Famous for its delicious strawberries and prestigious truffle market, you can enjoy discovering the town’s heritage, but also the nearby sites of interest.