This beautiful and unique architect-designed villa is located in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue in the heart of Luberon. With its bright living spaces and large swimming pool, come relax with family or friends in the peaceful surroundings of Provence.
|From 06/04 to 01/06/2024||1750 € / week|
|From 01/06 to 15/06/2024||1875 € / week|
|From 15/06 to 14/09/2024||2125 € / week|
|From 14/09 to 02/11/2024||1750 € / week|
NB : Security deposit: 700€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 130€ // Linen included // Tourist tax: 1.65€/adult/night // Heating extra charge: 100€/week;
Beautiful and atypical architect-designed villa located in the heart of the Luberon in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, the house Chez Brigitte welcomes you in its bucolic environment fully enclosed by dry stone walls from Gordes. Its huge and beautiful windows open onto a large wooded area inviting you to a quiet and serene stay, to fully enjoy its very large swimming pool surrounded by a Mediterranean garden... ideal for a refreshing stay in Provence!
INSIDE (approximately 200m²):
- Spacious living room (approximately 70m²): fireplace, 1 4-seater sofa, 1 3-seater sofa, 1 large screen TV lounge with corner sofa;
- Kitchen (approximately 20m²) opening onto two terraces: 3 induction hobs, refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, Nespresso and Magimix coffee machine, toaster, kettle, dishwasher;
- Utility room: washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board;
- Independent toilet;
Sleeping area on the ground floor:
All 3 bedrooms have patio doors opening onto the terraces.
- Bedroom 1 (15m²): 160 Queen-sized bed, built-in wardrobe; Ensuite bathroom: walk-in shower, washbasin;
- Bedroom 2 (15m²): 160 Queen-sized bed, built-in wardrobe; Ensuite bathroom: walk-in shower, washbasin;
- Bedroom 3 (18m²): 2 single beds 90 which can be transformed into a double bed, built-in wardrobe;
- Independent bathroom: bathtub, washbasin and toilet;
- Independent toilet;
- 4000m² garden, completely fenced (dry stone walls); Closed by an electric gate;
- Parking: 4 vehicles;
- Petanque field (balls provided);
- Ping-pong table;
- Terrace: part shaded by a pergola with garden furniture, the other part with a table and 8 chairs;
- Electric plancha;
- Private and secure swimming pool;
- Dimensions: 17x7m; Depth: 2.50m;
- Security: fence;
- Equipments: 8 sun loungers, 1 parasol;
- Internet - ADSL;
- Baby cots and high chair available;
- Air conditioning throughout the house;
- Hair dryers provided in each bathroom;
- The upstairs annex is occupied by the owner during May, June, September and October;
- The house can be entirely private with the annex (4 bedrooms) in July/August (see La Villa de L'Isle).
On the fresh, clear waters of the Sorgue, the centre of Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is a really lovely place to stroll all year round.