This beautiful and unique architect-designed villa is located in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue in the heart of Luberon. With its bright living spaces and large swimming pool, come relax with family or friends in the peaceful surroundings of Provence.
|From 29/06 to 13/07/2024||3500 € / week|
|From 13/07 to 24/08/2024||4250 € / week|
|From 24/08 to 31/08/2024||3500 € / week|
NB : Security deposit: 800€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 200€ // Linen included // Tourist tax: 1.65€/adult/night
Fully enclosed by dry stone walls from Gordes, the beautiful and atypical Villa de L'Isle welcomes you in its bucolic environment. Its huge and beautiful windows open onto a large wooded area and its very large swimming pool in a Mediterranean garden invite you to a quiet and serene stay with friends or family.
INSIDE (approximately 250m²):
- Spacious living room (approximately 70m²): fireplace, 1 4-seater sofa, 1 3-seater sofa, 1 large screen TV lounge with corner sofa;
- Kitchen (approximately 20m²) opening onto two terraces: 3 induction hobs, refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, Nespresso and Magimix coffee machine, toaster, kettle, dishwasher;
- Utility room: washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board;
- Independent toilet;
Sleeping area on the ground floor:
All 3 bedrooms have patio doors opening onto the terraces.
- Bedroom 1 (15m²): 160 Queen-sized bed, built-in wardrobe; Ensuite bathroom: walk-in shower, washbasin;
- Bedroom 2 (15m²): 160 Queen-sized bed, built-in wardrobe; Ensuite bathroom: walk-in shower, washbasin;
- Bedroom 3 (18m²): 2 single beds 90 which can be transformed into a double bed, built-in wardrobe;
- Independent bathroom: bathtub, washbasin and toilet;
- Independent toilet;
Annex on the first floor, accessible from the outside:
- Fully equipped kitchenette: microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, electric induction domino)
- Small living room with TV;
- Bedroom: 140 Queen-sized bed, large wardrobe;
- Bathroom: walk-in shower, WC, washbasin, washing machine;
- Terrace of the annex (25 m²), paved in wood: garden furniture, table and 7 chairs;
- 4000m² garden, completely fenced (dry stone walls); Closed by an electric gate;
- Parking: 4 vehicles;
- Petanque field (balls provided);
- Ping-pong table;
- Terraces of the main house: part shaded by a pergola with garden furniture, the other part with a table and 8 chairs;
- Electric plancha;
- Private and secure swimming pool;
- Dimensions: 17x7m; Depth: 2.50m;
- Security: fence;
- Equipments: 8 sun loungers, 1 parasol;
- Internet - ADSL;
- Baby cots and high chair available;
- Air conditioning throughout the house and in the annex;
- Hair dryers provided in each bathroom;
- Available in JULY and AUGUST with 4 bedrooms (with the independant annex);
- The house is also available with 3 bedrooms during off-season (see Chez Brigitte).
On the fresh, clear waters of the Sorgue, the centre of Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is a really lovely place to stroll all year round.