Close to Bédoin, the « Villa Slow » is waiting for you in a family and relaxing atmosphere. For a sunny family vacation at the foot of Mont Ventoux choose this property with its 4 beautiful bedrooms, refined and comfortable interior and its large garden with a secure swimming pool, a trampoline and a ping pong table.
|From 09/12 to 16/12/2023||935 € / week|
|From 16/12 to 06/01/2024||1360 € / week|
|From 06/01 to 13/01/2024||935 € / week|
|From 13/01 to 13/04/2024||1100 € / week|
|From 13/04 to 11/05/2024||1200 € / week|
|From 11/05 to 22/06/2024||1600 € / week|
|From 22/06 to 06/07/2024||2200 € / week|
|From 06/07 to 24/08/2024||2400 € / week|
|From 24/08 to 31/08/2024||2200 € / week|
|From 31/08 to 14/09/2024||1600 € / week|
|From 14/09 to 28/09/2024||1400 € / week|
|From 28/09 to 26/10/2024||1200 € / week|
|From 26/10 to 14/12/2024||1100 € / week|
|From 14/12 to 28/12/2024||1600 € / week|
NB: Security deposit: 500€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 180€ // Linen (optional): 20€/person // Tourist tax: 0.70€/adult/night
This beautiful single-story accommodation has recently been renovated to offer a maximum of comfort, while keeping an eco-responsible process : excellent insulation, second hand furniture or « made in France », natural materials and « zero plastic » policy.
Families with children will be happy in this functional and cosy house. The little extra : a large enclosed garden, a secure swimming pool, a trampoline and a ping pong table. Teenagers will appreciate the proximity with the village and the city-stadium (football/basketball field). Well-behaved and friendly dogs are welcome !
- Enclosed garden about 1500m²;
- Automatic gate and garage;
- South-facing terrace with a table and 4 chairs;
- Ping pong table and pétanque balls;
- Trampoline : 4.60m;
- Fenced private pool ;
- Pool siza: 4X8m
- Depth: from 30cm to 1.70m (progressive bottom, with a step that goes all around the pool)
- Pool security : alarm + wooden fence
- Equipment: 6 sunbeds + 2 armchairs, umbrella
NB: the pool is heated from mid-May to mid-September by a power-saving heat pump ; it also has a thermic blanket.
- Shaded garden furniture
- Large round table with 8 chairs
- Electric plancha
- Dining room with table and chairs, fireplace.
- Living room with large sofa and TV
- Open-plan kitchen on the veranda, with dishwasher, electric oven, sink, induction plate, coffee maker, Italian coffee maker, etc.
- Open veranda to the garden, with large wooden table, chairs and bench;
- Laundry room with washing machine, ironing board and iron
Sleeping area : 4 rooms of equivalent size, with hotel quality mattresses in 180x200;
- Bedroom 1: large double bed 180X200 (or 2 X 90X200), closet;
- Bedroom 2 : large double bed 180X200 (or 2 X 90X200), closet;
- Bathroom 1: double sink, walk-in shower,
- WC 1
- Chambre 3 : large double bed 180X200
- Chambre 4 : large double bed 180X200, closet;
- Salle de bain 2 : sink, walk-in shower
- WC 2
Additional infos :
- Air-conditioning in the living room (rarely necessary because the house is very well insulated);
- Dogs allowed on request;
- Internet : fiber wifi
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.