Really close from city center of Mazan, this pretty villa with its modern interior has a private swimming-pool, a large fenced garden and swings. A perfect rental home for a family holiday in the South of France!
|From 29/04 to 13/05/2023||900€ / week|
|From 13/05 to 24/06/2023||1150€ / week|
|From 24/06 to 01/07/2023||1400€ / week|
|From 01/07 to 26/08/2023||1900€ / week|
|From 26/08 to 02/09/2023||1400€ / week|
|From 02/09 to 30/09/2023||1150€ / week|
|From 30/09 to 07/10/2023||900€ / week|
NB : Security deposit: 600€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 120€ // Linen (optional): 20€/person // Tourist tax: 1.40€/adult/night
This level access villa is located in a peaceful residential area between Mazan and Pernes les Fontaines, at the end of a private dead-end lane. The surroundings are quiet and arbored. This newly-built villa (2015) is set on a completely enclosed 1200sqm plot. A well-tended lawn surrounds the villa and pool, whereas the rest of the garden is planted with truffle oak trees.
This nice air-conditioned villa is level access and can be set upon request to be accessible to wheelchair. With its large enclosed gardn, its swings and its protected swimming-pool, Villa Camille is also perfect for a small family with children.
INSIDE (100m² - single storey):
- Entrance into a large and bright living room with several openings onto the terrace and the garden:
- Living room: 1 sofa, 3 armchairs, TV, DVD player, HIFI radio;
- Dining room: table and 6 chairs;
- Open kitchen: sink, dishwasher, induction hob (3 burners), Tassimo coffee machine and filter, electric oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, toaster, kettle;
- Master bedroom (18m²): 1 queen size bed (160x200), chest of drawers and wardrobe; Ensuite bathroom: washbasin, walk-in shower, toilet and hairdryer; French window overlooking the garden;
This room and bathroom can be made wheelchair accessible on request.
- Bedroom 2 (13.50m²): 1queen size bed (160x200), built-in wardrobe, small desk;
- Utility room: washing machine, iron and ironing board;
- Bathroom 2 (shared between bedrooms 2 and 3): walk-in shower, washbasin and hairdryer;
- Bedroom 3 (12.50 m²): 2 single beds (2x90x200), built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers;
- Independant toilet;
- Land of 1200m² fully enclosed (hedge) and closed by an electric gate;
- Parking: 2 vehicles, carport;
- Shaded terrace under the arbour: table + 6 chairs;
- Gas plancha;
- Swings + ping-pong table;
- Private swimming-pool;
- Size: 4x8m; Depth: 1,10m-1,70m;
- Security: cover with bar;
- Equipments: thermal bubble cover, 6 sunbeds, 2 sunshades;
- Internet - ADSL;
- Baby equipment available on request: 1 cot, 1 high chair, 1 baby bath;
- Air conditioning in the living room only
Between vineyards and olive groves at the foot of Mont Ventoux, the village of Mazan is the perfect place to find peace and relaxation while not straying too far from the main tourist attractions and activities that the Vaucluse has to offer.