If you are looking for a family-friendly holiday home in Provence, this country house is perfect, with its heated private swimming pool secured by a fence, its trampoline and large garden. All set in a very natural and peaceful location near Bedoin and Mont Ventoux.
|From 20/04 to 30/05/2020||920€ / week|
|From 30/05 to 27/06/2020||1100€ / week|
|From 27/06 to 04/07/2020||1400€ / week|
|From 04/07 to 22/08/2020||1800€ / week|
|From 22/08 to 29/08/2020||1400€ / week|
|From 29/08 to 26/09/2020||1100€ / week|
|From 26/09 to 28/11/2020||920€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit 500€, final cleaning 100€, linen (optional) 15€/person, local taxes : 0.70€/adult/day.
This nice holiday home is located 2km from the village of Bedoin, at the edge of the Mont Ventoux forest. Its large wooded garden, its enclosed, heated swimming pool and its trampoline make this rental home particularly suitable for a family with children for a country holiday in Provence.
INTERIOR (100sqm - level access):
A 50sqm living room, made of:
- Open kitchen : electric cooktop, fridge, ovenr, micro-waves, toaster, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee maker etc.
- Dining area: table and 6 chairs;
- Lounge : 1 sofa, TV , open fire place;
On one side of the living room:
- Bedroom 1 : 1 bed 180X200cm king-size bed , 1 closet.
- Bathroom 1 : Bathtub, basin, washing machine, dryer;
On the other side of the living room:
- Bedroom 2 : 160X200cm king-size bed , built-in wardrobe; En-suite small bathroom with walk-in shower, small basin, toilet;
- Bedroom 3 : 2 single beds, built-in wardrobe.
Large plot (3000sqm) planted with oak trees, completely fenced;
Parking area at the back of the house;
Covered terrace :table + chairs, built-in charcoal barbecue + gas plancha;
Outdoor lounge, hammock, dining table and chairs in the garden;
Trampoline, toboggan, football...
Size : 4 x 8 m, Depth 1,60m.
Heated pool : Heat pump
Enclosed pool : Fence all around
Equipements : Lounge chairs, umbrella;
Additional infos :
1 cot + 1 high chair available;
Pets are strictly not allowed.
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.