This air-conditioned modern villa is located within easy walking distance to the village of Malaucene with its bakery, bike shops, restaurants and SPA. It's the ideal accommodation for cyclists planning to climb Mont Ventoux.
|From 24/04 to 29/05/2020||850€ / week|
|From 29/05 to 26/06/2020||1000€ / week|
|From 26/06 to 03/07/2020||1200€ / week|
|From 03/07 to 21/08/2020||1700€ / week|
|From 21/08 to 28/08/2020||1200€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 25/09/2020||1000€ / week|
|From 25/09 to 23/10/2020||850€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit 500€; Cleaning 100€; linen (optional) 15€/person, City taxes: 0.70€/adult/day
This newly-built villa is located in the heart of a residential area on the outskirts of the lively village of Malaucene. It's located at the very start of the Mont Ventoux road.
- Open furnished kitchen : Electric cooktop, fridge, oven, micro-waves, Nespresso, toaster, dish-washer;
- Dining room : table and 6 chairs;
- Living room: 2 sofas, TV; Wifi;
- Bedroom 1 : 2 beds 90 x 200cm; Closet;
- Bedroom 2 : 1 bed 140 X 190cm; Closet;
- Bedroom 3 : 2 bed 140 x 190cm; Closet;
- Bathroom : Walk-in shower, double washbasin;
- Enclosed garden, with electric gate;
- Garage with washing machine and sink; table and iron;
- Parking for 2-3 cars;
- Shaded terrace with an arbour, with table and chairs, gas barbecue;
- Pool Size: 4 X 8 m, Depth1,50m.
- Security : rigid cover
- Equipments : 6 sunbeds;
- 1 babybed + 1 high chair - On demand;
- Petanque area; 200m from the SPA of Malaucène;
Nestled in the hollow of a valley along the northern road of Mont Ventoux, Malaucène is a picturesque village with various amenities and a mix of heritage and nature to provide the perfect holiday setting in authentic Provence.