In Provence, close to Mont Ventoux, this authentic Provencal farmhouse can accommodate up to 15 people. With its 7 bedrooms, its private wine cellar and its heated pool, this large country home offers a perfect setting for a family holiday or a long week-end with friends amidst vineyards.
|From 02/01 to 03/04/2021||2300€ / week|
|From 03/04 to 29/05/2021||2500€ / week|
|From 29/05 to 26/06/2021||3000€ / week|
|From 26/06 to 03/07/2021||3700€ / week|
|From 03/07 to 17/07/2021||4000€ / week|
|From 17/07 to 21/08/2021||4800€ / week|
|From 21/08 to 28/08/2021||4000€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 04/09/2021||3700€ / week|
|From 04/09 to 02/10/2021||3000€ / week|
|From 02/10 to 06/11/2021||2500€ / week|
|From 06/11 to 25/12/2021||2300€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit 2 000€, Cleaning 200€, Linen option : 18€/pers; Local taxes : 1,40€/pers/day.
Ground floor :
Kitchen : American fridge, induction cooktop, oven, micro-waves, dishwasher, coffee maker (percolator and Senseo machine), toaster, kettle, sink, TV;
Dining-room : table and chairs;
Living-room : 2 sofas and 2 armchairs, TV, DVD player, bluetooth speaker; opens onto the covered terrace and on the garden.
Home bar counter : coffee machine (percolator and electric coffee maker) + wine cellar access (local red/rosé and white wine is available in the cellar at the right temperature - 'pay as you go' system).
Laundry : washing machine and dryer; iron and ironing board
NB: The 7 bedrooms are set on 3 different landings, offering intimacy and privacy to each family:
On the First floor :
West landing (stairway starting in the living room):
- Bedroom 1 (16sqm) : master bedroom with a queen-size double bed (160x200) and an ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin;
- Bedroom 2 (14 sqm) : regular double bed (140x200xm)
- Bedroom 3 (9sqm) : regular double bed (140x200xm)
- Bathroom 2 (shared between Bedroom 2 & 3) : bathtub and washbasin.
East landing (stairways starting in the kitchen): Baby-foot and bookcase
- Bedroom 4 (11,5sqm) : master bedroom with a queen-size double bed (160x200) and an ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin;
- Bedroom 5 (15,5sqm) : master bedroom with a queen-size double bed (160x200), a dressing room and an ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin;
On the second floor :
- Bedroom 6 (11,5sqm) : queen-size double bed (160x200)
- Bedroom 7 (triple bedroom) (17sqm): 1 single bed (90x200) + bunk beds (2 X 90x200)
- Bathroom : walk-in shower and washbasin + toilet.
Garden (not fenced) : 3000m²; The vineyards around the property belong to the owner ;
Parking - Bike shed
Shaded terrace with a large table + chairs, and garden furniture; Gas grill/plancha;
Ping-pong table; beach racket
Heated and private pool
Dimensions : 4,2 x 9 m; Depth : 1,50m.
Security : rigid cover that can be operated with a small rolling-up robot;
Equipments : 7 sun loungers
Additional infos :
WIFI - Air-conditioning on the upper floor landings only;
Hairdryer in 3 bathrooms.
1 cot + 1 high chair on demand
1,2km walking-distance from restaurants and bakeries.
This Mas can also be rented for 15 people in its Mas Pierre et Vigne version
Backing onto the foothills of Mont Ventoux, Caromb is truly enchanting, with its many gates and its labyrinth of narrow lanes dating from the medieval and Renaissance periods. From the village, you can enjoy a magnificent panoramic view over the Comtat Venaissin plain.