With its large fenced garden, its beautiful heated pool and its summer kitchen, a garage to store bikes, a ping-pong table and 5 bedrooms spread over 2 levels, this traditional country home is ideal for a family holiday or for a group of cyclists wishing to climb Mont Ventoux.
|From 25/09 to 18/12/2022||1500€ / week|
|From 18/12 to 08/01/2023||2300€ / week|
|From 08/01 to 30/04/2023||1700€ / week|
|From 30/04 to 14/05/2023||2000€ / week|
|From 14/05 to 02/07/2023||2300€ / week|
|From 02/07 to 09/07/2023||2600€ / week|
|From 09/07 to 27/08/2023||3000€ / week|
|From 27/08 to 03/09/2023||2600€ / week|
|From 03/09 to 01/10/2023||2200€ / week|
|From 01/10 to 17/12/2023||1700€ / week|
|From 17/12 to 31/12/2023||2300€ / week|
NB: Security deposit: 500€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 240€ // Linen (optional): 20€/person // Tourist tax: 0.70€/adult/night
Rental from sunday to sunday
This family house is located in the Vaucluse, between Crillon le Brave, Caromb and Mazan, in the heart of the Mont Ventoux vineyard. Its major assets are a huge enclosed garden planted with olive and fig trees and a large heated swimming pool with a paddling area perfect for young children. This spacious and functional holiday home will suit families with children as well as groups of cyclists who have come to climb Mont Ventoux.
- Large garden of 6000m² fully enclosed and closed by a gate.
- Parking in the shade of oak trees
- Large garage with ping-pong table
- Shaded terrace with chairs and table
SWIMMING POOL :
- Large swimming pool heated by heat pump;
- Dimensions: 11 x 5m; Depth: 1.80m
- Pool safety: Electric shutter
- Equipment: loungers (will be renewed for the 2021 season)
- Summer kitchen equipped with sink, bar, fridge and Teppanyaki barbecue (Japanese plancha)
This house from the 70s is spread over 2 independent levels (external staircase) which communicate (internal staircase). This atypical setting is particularly suitable for 2 families who could thus each occupy a floor in complete autonomy (each floor having its kitchen for example).
On the ground floor :
- Kitchen / Dining room: Vitroceramic hotplates, American fridge with freezer, oven, microwave, coffee machine with percolator, toaster, dishwasher; table and chairs for 10 guests;
- Bedroom 1 (18m²): 2 single beds (2 x 90 x 200); wardrobe; TV
- Bedroom 2 (18m²): 2 single beds (2 x 90 x 200); wardrobe;
- Bathroom 1 (shared bedroom 1 and 2): Shower with massage jet, sink;
- Independent WC;
First floor :
Air conditioning in the entrance.
- Bedroom 3 (15.5m²): 2 single beds (2 x 90 x 200); wardrobe; terrace with view on oaks and Mt Ventoux; private bathroom with bath, basin, WC.
- Bedroom 4 (13m²): 1 king-size double bed (180 x 200); wardrobe; alcove sink;
- Bedroom 5 (15m²): 1 king-size double bed (180 x 200); wardrobe; view of the vines and Dentelles de Montmirail;
- Bathroom 3 (shared bedroom 4 and 5): Shower, basin; Washing machine and dryer
- independent WC
- Kitchen: Hotplates, fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher;
- Large living room with lounge (2 sofas and 2 rocking chairs, Smart TV, DVD player, stereo) and dining room;
- Large veranda overlooking the garden and the swimming pool.
Aditionnal infos :
- Wifi - fiber high speed Internet and Air conditioning;
- Dogs accepted with prior agreement from the agency;
- Hair dryer, cot + high chair on request
- The Carpentras-Bedoin road runs along the bottom of the garden
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.