In a secluded spot among the vineyards with no neighbouring houses, and enjoying a magnificent view of Mont Ventoux and the Dentelles de Montmirail mountains, this large newly renovated Provençal farmhouse boasts 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a large heated pool and children’s games. Ideal for groups and families!
|From 20/09 to 20/12/2019||3200€ / week|
|From 20/12 to 03/01/2020||4300€ / week|
|From 03/01 to 15/05/2020||3200€ / week|
|From 15/05 to 26/06/2020||4300€ / week|
|From 26/06 to 03/07/2020||5000€ / week|
|From 03/07 to 17/07/2020||5800€ / week|
|From 17/07 to 21/08/2020||6500€ / week|
|From 21/08 to 28/08/2020||5000€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 18/09/2020||4300€ / week|
NB : Damage Deposit : 1 000€, Linen included, Local fees : 0,70€/p/d.
This property can be rented for week-ends / mid-week short stays except in July/august : 750€/night with a minimum of 3 nights.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE 1st SEASON: 4700€/week all inclusive in July/August instead of 6500€!
Located in an peaceful rural setting, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, this large fully renovated Provençal ‘mas’, or farmhouse, offers the ideal setting for a holiday with friends or for a family get-together: with its 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, its large heated pool, its leisure equipment for children and huge outdoor space, this beautiful holiday home can comfortably sleep up to 14 people + 2 infants.
Secluded among vineyards with no neighbouring houses, with an idyllic canal running alongside, the farmhouse also offers a stunning view of the Dentelles de Montmirail mountains in one direction and Mont Ventoux in the other.
INDOORS (around 280 m² or 3000 sq. ft.):
On the ground floor:
- Spacious living room opening onto the covered terrace and the terrace with pergola;
- Lounge with 3 sofas, 1 low chair and 3 armchairs, TV, table football table;
- Large fitted kitchen (American fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc.)
- Laundry with washing machine and 2nd fridge
- Bedroom 1: large 160 x 200 cm double bed, garden access, en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower, basin and WC);
- Bedroom 2: large 160 x 200 cm double bed, garden access, en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower, basin and WC);
On the first floor:
- Bedroom 3: large 160 x 200 cm, en-suite bathroom on mezzanine (walk-in shower, basin and WC);
- Bedroom 4: large 160 x 200 cm, en-suite bathroom on mezzanine (walk-in shower, basin and WC);
- Bedroom 5: large 160 x 200 cm, en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower, basin and WC);
- Bedroom 6: large 160 x 200 cm, en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower, basin and WC);
- Bedroom 7: large 160 x 200 cm, en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower, basin and WC);
- External parking area;
- Leisure equipment: pétanque pitch; basketball hoop; swing set; football nets
- Old decorative tractor in the garden;
- Secure bike store with hooks to hang bikes from (bikes not provided);
- Covered terrace with view of Ventoux, table and chairs for 14, built-in charcoal barbecue;
- South terrace sheltered by a wrought iron arbour, with garden lounge area.
- Dimensions: 6 x 12 metres (20 x 40 feet)
- Safety: cover on rails
- Pool heated by a heat pump
- 8 sun loungers + 6 armchairs
- Baby equipment: 1 cot; 2 high chairs.
Aubignan is a charming village which, with its small historic centre and wine estates, offers an authentic version of Provence and is located close to many of the region's tourist highlights.