A superb private pool and a peaceful garden in the heart of the village of Bedoin... A charming house, comfortable and welcoming, for a car-free vacation at the heart of a Provençal village...
|From 28/03 to 30/05/2020||890€ / week|
|From 30/05 to 27/06/2020||1100€ / week|
|From 27/06 to 04/07/2020||1400€ / week|
|From 04/07 to 22/08/2020||1800€ / week|
|From 22/08 to 29/08/2020||1400€ / week|
|From 29/08 to 26/09/2020||1100€ / week|
|From 26/09 to 28/11/2020||890€ / week|
NB: Damage deposit 500€, cleaning100€, linen (optional) 15€/person, local taxes : 0.70€/adult/day.
This charming vacation home is located near the church, in the heart of the lively village of Bedoin, at the foot of the Mont-Ventoux, Provence... Situated at the top of the village, this vacation rental offers a stunning view over the village and the surrounding countryside. This rental property's greatest asset is that it is a stone's throw from all the shops in a bustling village, while offering a peaceful haven and a private pool with a superb commanding view...
NB: The layout of the house is quite unusual, in that the living areas are at garden level, while the bedrooms are downstairs and open on a lower garden, since the house is set against the hill.
Living room opening on the terrace through a large glass window:
- Open kitchen : cooktop, fridge, oven, micro-waves, toaster, dish washer, sink;
- Dining room : table and 6 chairs;
- Living room : 2 sofas, TV , radio, open fire place;
- Mezzanine with 2 extra single beds;
WC ; Internet wifi
Level -1 :
Bedroom 1 : 1 bed - 160 X 200, 1 closet, cot, direct access to the garden;
Bedroom 2 : 2 beds 80 x 200, 1 closet, view on the church.
Bedroom 3 : 1 bed 140 X 200, 1 closet, private bathroom with sink and shower; direct access to the garden;
Bathroom (shared between bedrooms 1 & 2) : bathtub, sink, WC, washing-machine;
Rustic garden planted with Mediterranean plants;
Terrace with iron table + chairs facing the view, barbecue, sandpit;
Infinity pool with stunning views over the hilltop-perched village of Crillon le Brave
Size : 3,50 x 10 m, Depth 1,60m.
Sécurity : Electric cover
Equipments : Iron arbour by the pool, lounge chairs;
Additional infos :
- BABY EQUIPMENT: 1 cot + 1 high chair available;
- PARKING: No private parking - Open public parking lots in front of the Church and down in the village;
- ACCESS: From the Church Square, access to the house is on foot only on a steep cobblestone street on about 50 meters. This holiday home therefore is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- CHILDREN: Children are welcome and the pool is secured by an electric cover. However, the garden has a few 'Figuiers de Barbarie' (a Mediterranean plant that looks like a big cactus), which can be dangerous for young children.
NB: A walking path overlooks the garden and pool, so the owners had an arbour installed near the pool to provide more intimacy and shade.
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.