In the countryside and surrounded by vineyards, with no immediate neighbors and facing an unobstructed view of the Monts de Vaucluse and Mont Ventoux, this large Provençal farmhouse awaits you for a restful holiday in South of France.
|From 27/05 to 01/07/2023||3200€ / week|
|From 01/07 to 08/07/2023||4200€ / week|
|From 08/07 to 22/07/2023||4600€ / week|
|From 22/07 to 19/08/2023||4800€ / week|
|From 19/08 to 02/09/2023||4200€ / week|
|From 02/09 to 30/09/2023||3200€ / week|
NB: Security deposit: 1000€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 300€ // Linen (optional): 20€/person // Tourist tax: €/adult/night
This typical Provencal country home is located amidst vineyards near the village of Mazan, between Pernes les Fontaines and Mont Ventoux. You will surely be seduced by the authentic character of this old farmhouse renovated to modern standards and will appreciate its large landscaped garden and its beautiful swimming pool.
inside (around 250m²):
- Entrance - Separate toilet;
- Kitchen equipped with fridge and freezer, gas hob, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine;
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron;
- First sitting room and study: 2 sofas, 2 armchairs, coffee table, wood stove, large desk;
- Winter dining room with a large dining table and 10 chairs, wood stove;
- Second lounge: 1 sofa, 3 armchairs, coffee table, TV & DVD player, fireplace, book shelves;
- Bedroom 1 (18m²) opening on the courtyard: queen-size double bed (160X200cm), built-in wardrobe; ensuite bathroom with shower, washbasin & WC;
- Bedroom 2 (25m²): queen-size double bed (160X200cm), desk, built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning; ensuite bathroom with bathtub, basin & WC;
- Bedroom 3 (25m²): queen-size double bed (160X200cm), desk, built-in cupboard, air conditioning; ensuite bathroom with shower & basin;
- Bedroom 4 (25m²): 2 single beds (90X200cm), built-in wardrobe, desk, air conditioning; ensuite bathoom with shower & basin;
- Bedroom 5 (25m²): queen-size double bed (160X200cm), built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning; ensuite bathroom with shower & basin;
- Separate toilet;
- Large unfenced garden (2500 sqm) with lawn and flowers;
- Outdoor parking;
- Terrace shaded by 2 old plane trees , with view over the vineyards, table and chairs for 10;
- Charcoal barbecue;
- Petanque court (balls provided);
- Pool size: 5x10m; depth: 1.50m;
- Security: electric pool cover;
- Equipments: 10 sunbeds/loungers, arbour;
- Village within walking distance (1,5km - 20 min).
Between vineyards and olive groves at the foot of Mont Ventoux, the village of Mazan is the perfect place to find peace and relaxation while not straying too far from the main tourist attractions and activities that the Vaucluse has to offer.