Lovely air-conditioned cottage with private heated pool , ideally located within walking distance to the centre of the village of Bedoin ... This is the perfect accommodation for a couple or a small family!
|From 28/10 to 23/12/2023||895 € / week|
|From 13/04 to 27/04/2024||895 € / week|
|From 27/04 to 11/05/2024||1000 € / week|
|From 11/05 to 25/05/2024||1200 € / week|
|From 03/08 to 10/08/2024||1650 € / week|
|From 28/09 to 26/10/2024||1000 € / week|
|From 26/10 to 02/11/2024||895 € / week|
NB : Security deposit: 300€ // End-of-stay cleaning and linen: 90€ // Tourist tax: 1€/adult/night
This holiday rental cottage is located a stone's throw from the centre of the village of Bedoin, at a 5-minute walk from the restaurants , bakeries and weekly market.
This charming little cottage is situated next to the owners' villa. The gate and entrance are shared, but the cottage has its own private terrace, garden and parking. The swimming pool is private and heated with a superb view of the village.
- Large living room with:
- Living room: 2 leather sofas, coffee table, large TV with DVD player, HIFI system, 2 bay windows opening onto the terrace;
- Dining room: table and 4 chairs;
- Kitchen: fridge with freezer compartment, electric hob, oven, kettle, toaster, filter coffee machine + Nespresso, sink;
- Utility room: dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, clothes line, ironing board;
- Bedroom 1 (10m²): 1 double bed (140x190), built-in wardrobe;
- Bedroom 2 (10m²): 2 single beds (2x90x190) or 1 large double bed (180x190), built-in wardrobe;
- Bathroom: walk-in shower, washbasin, toilet, hair dryer;
- Large private garden of 1500m², not enclosed;
- Entrance with electric gate, shared with the owners;
- Parking: 2 cars;
- Lockable bicycle closet;
- Private terrace with view: table and 6 chairs;
- Charcoal barbecue & gaz plancha;
- Ping-pong table;
- Petanque court (balls provided);
- Private heated infinity pool with views over the village;
- Dimensions: 5x10m; Depth: 1.60m;
- Heating: heat pump;
- Security: alarm;
- Equipment: 4 sunbeds, 3 sunshades;
- Internet - ADSL;
- Baby bed and high chair available;
- A small dog is allowed. Please note: the garden is not fenced and the owner has two cats;
- Air conditioning in the living room
During your stay you can also ask for a breakfast, lunch or dinner package, all home-made!
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.