At a 10-minute walk from the village of Bedoin, large holiday home rental with a heated pool, all set in a wooded and peaceful setting with a stunning view of Mont Ventoux...
|From 24/04 to 29/05/2020||1100€ / week|
|From 29/05 to 26/06/2020||1400€ / week|
|From 26/06 to 03/07/2020||1700€ / week|
|From 03/07 to 21/08/2020||2300€ / week|
|From 21/08 to 28/08/2020||1700€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 25/09/2020||1400€ / week|
|From 25/09 to 23/10/2020||1100€ / week|
NB: Damage Deposit: 800€ - End-of-stay cleaning: 140€ - Optional sheets/towels: 15€/person - Local taxes: 0.70€/person/day
RENTED ON FRIDAY-TO-FRIDAY BASIS
The house is situated at the top of a wooded hill, close to the village of Bedoin and at the foot of Mont Ventoux. In the shade of towering pines and green oaks, you will find a peaceful and comfortable holilday home with a careful decor and all mod cons.
This holiday home has recently been renovated and extended. It now has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, for a total occupancy of 8.
- Parking 2 cars below the property;
- Fenced land;
- Petanque court;
- Terrace with view on the Mont-Ventoux: table and chairs;
- Terrace South: large terrace shaded by an arbour, table and chairs;
- Ping-pong table;
- Private pool, heated by an heat pump;
- Equipments: Sunbeds,
- Sécurité: Electric cover;
- Entrance, with closet;
- Living room : Sofa, 2 armchairs, TV, bar; French window with view on the terrace and pool;
- Dining area : large table with 8 chairs, open to the terrace; fire place;
- Furnished kitchen: fridge, dish-washer, oven, micro-waves, cooktop, sink, coffee maker Nespresso etc...
One side of the house :
- Bedroom 1: bed 140X190, armoire, bureau;
- Bedroom 2 : bunkbeds (2X90X190), armoire;
- Bedroom3: bed140X190, armoire;
- Bathroom 1: walk-in shower, double sink, washing machine et dryer;
Other side of the house:
- Master bedroom, view on the pool, bed 160X200 and private terrace;
- Private bathroom, with walk-in shower and sink;
- Baby cot and high chair available on demand;
- Book/toys for children ;
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.