With its large garden and a very pleasant pool area, this beautiful, easy-to-live villa is perfect for a family holiday in the South of France, all set close to a lively Provencal village near Mont Ventoux.
|From 29/05 to 26/06/2020||1200€ / week|
|From 26/06 to 03/07/2020||1400€ / week|
|From 03/07 to 21/08/2020||1950€ / week|
|From 21/08 to 28/08/2020||1400€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 25/09/2020||1200€ / week|
NB: Damage deposit: 600€ ; Final cleaning: 130€ ; Linen option (bedlinen + towels) 15€/person; Tourist taxes : 0.70€/adult/day
This 3-bedroom single-storey villa is located close to the Provencal village of Mazan, near Pernes les Fontaines in the Vaucluse district. At the end of a private lane, this villa enjoys both the benefits of being at walking distance to the bakery and of a peaceful, natural location.
Wits its large private swimming pool, its pleasant summer kitchen and large garden, this charming holiday home can accommodate up to 6-7 persons. For larger groups, the adjacent 3-bedroom cottage can be rented too, for a total sleep of 12 persons.
- Large kitchen with a glass extension: kitchen island with dining area, American fridge, oven, microwave, dishwahser, induction cooktop, Nespresso + regular coffee maker, toaster, TV etc;
- Spacious living room with high ceiling: dining area, reading area with shelves and wood-burning stove, lounge with a comfortable corner sofa, TV and piano;
- Corridor leading up to the bedrooms, with a desk + printer;
- Utility room: washing-machine, dryer, shelves;
- Bathroom 1: walk-in shower, washbasin;
- Bedroom 1 (16sqm): regular double bed (140X200cm) + single bed for a child, built-in wardrobe, direct access onto the terrace;
- Bedroom 2 (11sqm): 2 twin beds (2X80X200), wardrobe;
- Master bedroom (26sqm): dressing room, ensuite bathroom with bath tub, walk-in shower and double washbasin, queen-sized double bed (160X200cm), large sliding door opening onto the terrace;
- 1800sqm garden with lawn and large trees;
- Car port;
- In the garden: long table with 12 seats;
- Summer kitchen (sink, table-top fridge, built-in charcoal barbecue) + shower and toilet;
- Size: 9.5m X 4.5m
- Depth: 1.20-1.50m
- Equipments: 6+3 loungers, pool alarm;
- Air conditioning in the kitchen only;
- Baby equipments: travel cot, child high chair, baby bath;
Between vineyards and olive groves at the foot of Mont Ventoux, the village of Mazan is the perfect place to find peace and relaxation while not straying too far from the main tourist attractions and activities that the Vaucluse has to offer.