Very close to the village of Bedoin, with its fenced swimming-pool, a trampoline and Mount Ventoux in the background, this charming little villa is perfect for a family holiday in Provence or for a long-term rental off season!
|From 24/04 to 29/05/2020||750€ / week|
|From 29/05 to 26/06/2020||1000€ / week|
|From 26/06 to 03/07/2020||1300€ / week|
|From 03/07 to 21/08/2020||1650€ / week|
|From 21/08 to 28/08/2020||1300€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 25/09/2020||1000€ / week|
|From 25/09 to 30/10/2020||750€ / week|
NB: This villa rents on a Friday-to-Friday basis.
Damage deposit: 500€ / Cleaning: 75€ / Linen (optional): 15€/personne
This holiday home is located at a 10-minute walk from the village of Bedoin (Vaucluse) at the foot of Mont Ventoux. With its large, completely enclosed garden with its fenced private swimming pool, this pleasant level-access villa is particularly suitable for a family with young children. Its cosy interior with a fireplace makes it perfect for a couple looking for a long-term rental in Bedoin, in any season!
A 30sqm living room, composed of:
- New kitchen, open on the living room: Induction cooktop, oven, micro-wave, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker Krups + Senseo, toaster, sink, table and 6 chairs, direct access on the terrace;
- Lounge: 2 sofas, armchair, fire place, TV (TNT channels), DVD player, radio CD, direct access on the terrace;
- WIFI Internet
- Bedroom 1 (copper shades - 10m²): Double bed 140X190, wardrobe;
- Bedroom 2 (blue shades - 11.5m²): Double bed 160X200, wardrobe;
- Bedroom 3 (green shades - 9.5m²): 2 single beds 90X190;
- Bathroom 1: shower, basin, WC;
- Bathroom 2: shower, basin, WC;
- Covered terrace - 28m² with view on the garden and Mont-Ventoux; table + chairs; electric placha;
- Large fenced garden with trees (1645 sqm);
- Manual gate, parking 3 cars;
- Garage for bikes (or moto);
- 1 children bike;
- Size: 4X8m
- Security : pool fence
- Equipments: Sunbeds X6, table et chairs, charcoal built-in barbecue;
NB: There is a small country road along the property. Not particularly busy though.
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.