Le Mazet du Ventoux is located on a hillside between Bedoin and Crillon le Brave, with a superb view of Mont Ventoux.
In a green and wooded setting, in the middle of nature, this small country house will suit a family with children looking for a holiday rental with a large garden, as well as a couple looking for a comfortable pied-à-terre conducive to rest and change of scenery...
|From 01/01 to 21/05/2022||990€ / week|
|From 21/05 to 25/06/2022||1250€ / week|
|From 25/06 to 02/07/2022||1500€ / week|
|From 02/07 to 27/08/2022||1950€ / week|
|From 27/08 to 03/09/2022||1500€ / week|
|From 03/09 to 15/10/2022||1250€ / week|
|From 15/10 to 24/12/2022||990€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit: 500€; Final cleaning: 80€ ; Linen option : 18€/person; Local fees: 0.70€/pers/day
- Kitchen / dining room: fully furnished, gas stove (3 burners), refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher;
- Living room: sofa, TV, wood stove
- Bedroom 1 (10.7m²): double bed 140X190, closet, desk
- Bedroom 2 (10.3m²): double bed 160X200, closet
- Bathroom: walk-in shower, sink
- Washing machine, ironing board & iron.
- Separate WC;
- Large garden of 8 000m² planted with trees offering nice view of Mont-Ventoux
- Parking for 2 cars with manual gate
- Petanque court
- Shaded terrace under the arbour with table and 8 chairs;
- Gas hotplate
- Second terrace by the pool with view of Mt Ventoux
- Size: 10X4m ; Depth : 1,5cm
- Security : electric pool cover
- Equipments : 5 sunbeds, 2 deckchairs;
There is a wooden cottage at the end of the garden offering extra sleeping accommodation suitable for teenagers wishing to have their own space:
- 1 double bed 120X190 and bunk beds 2x90x190
- Chilling area under the trees (table and 4 chairs + garden sofas)
NB: the chalet is available at an extra price of 60€/person/week
Additional information :
Pets not allowed
Perched on its rocky hilltop, the village claims to have the most beautiful panoramic view of Mont Ventoux and part of the Rhône valley. Tranquillity reigns supreme here and you can get away from it all, enjoying the mild Mediterranean climate and the charm of its old stone buildings.