Le Mazet du Ventoux is located on a hillside, between Bedoin and Crillon le Brave, with a superb view on Mont Ventoux.
In some green and wooded surroundings, in the middle of nature, this small country house will suit to a family with children looking for a holiday rental with a large garden, as well as a couple looking for a comfortable pied-à-terre conducive to rest and change of scenery...
NB: Security deposit: 500€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 100€ // Linen (optional): 20€/person // Tourist tax: 0.70€/adult/night
This rental is not available at the moment, no dates are free.
Single Storey Main House
- Kitchen / dining room: fully furnished, gas stove (4 burners), refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, kettle dishwasher, table and 6 chairs;
- Living room: sofa, TV, Netflix, wood stove;
- Bedroom 1 (10.7m²): double bed 140X190, closet, desk
- Bedroom 2 (10.3m²): double bed 160X200, closet
- Bathroom: walk-in shower, sink, hairdryer
- Washing machine
- Separate WC
- Large garden of 8 000m² offering a nice view on Mont-Ventoux
- Parking for 2 cars with manual gate
- Petanque court (Pétanque balls supplied)
- Shaded terrace under the arbour, with table and 10 chairs;
- Gas plancha
- Second terrace by the pool with garden furniture and view on Mt Ventoux
- Size: 10X4m
- Depth : 1,5cm
- Security : electric pool cover
- Equipments : 5 sunbeds
- Chilling area under the trees table, chairs, garden furniture
Additional information :
- Internet Fibre
- Pets not allowed
Perched on its rocky hilltop, the village claims to have the most beautiful panoramic view of Mont Ventoux and part of the Rhône valley. Tranquillity reigns supreme here and you can get away from it all, enjoying the mild Mediterranean climate and the charm of its old stone buildings.