Boasting a spectacular view and in the heart of a charming little hamlet, come and feel at home in this delightful stone country cottage ("mazet") with pool, ideally located at the foot of Mont Ventoux...
|From 27/01 to 12/05/2023||800€ / week|
|From 12/05 to 23/06/2023||1000€ / week|
|From 23/06 to 07/07/2023||1150€ / week|
|From 07/07 to 14/07/2023||1550€ / week|
|From 14/07 to 11/08/2023||1250€ / week|
|From 11/08 to 25/08/2023||1550€ / week|
|From 25/08 to 01/09/2023||1150€ / week|
|From 01/09 to 29/09/2023||1000€ / week|
|From 29/09 to 15/12/2023||800€ / week|
NB: Security deposit: 400€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 100€ // Linen (optional): 20€/person // Tourist tax: 0.70€/adult/night
Rental from friday to friday
Le Mazet des Clops is located in the heart of a small, typically Provençal stone hamlet on the edge of the forest. Indeed, behind the house begins the forest of Mont Ventoux and its countless hiking trails under the pines and oaks... We are only 2 kilometres from Bedoin, a charming and lively village with a wide range of shops and restaurants. From the gîte, the view opens up onto the Provencal countryside and the blue hills of the Monts du Vaucluse on the horizon...
- Open kitchen: gas hob (4 burners), Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle, sink, dishwasher, combined microwave oven, fridge with freezer compartment; table and high chairs; washing machine, ironing board and iron;
- Living room: sofa, armchair, coffee table, TV, radio, wood burner; opening onto terrace;
- Bathroom 1: shower, washbasin, toilet;
First floor :
- Bedroom 1 (12m²): 2 single beds (2x90x190), cupboard;
- Bedroom 2 (16m²): 1 double bed (160x200), wall cupboard;
- Bathroom 2: shower, washbasin, WC;
On the landing in front of the 2 bedrooms, a sleeping area has been created to allow an extra bed (90x190);
- Large garden of about 2000m², not enclosed; closed by an electric gate;
- Parking for 2 vehicles in the shade of the trees;
- Hammock ;
- Terrace shaded by an arbour: table and chairs;
- Gas barbecue;
- Size:10x4m; Depht: 1,50m;
- Security: alarm + rigid swimming pool cover;
- Equipments : 4 sunbeds, outdoor solar energy shower;
NB: depending on the period, the pool is either private or shared. Please refer to the calendar below.
- Internet - ADSL;
- Baby cot and high chair available;
NB: the cottage is adjacent to the owners' holiday home. This charming couple and their 2 children are away most of the time. Their house is consequently closed and the pool for your exclusive use (from 23/06 to 14/07/2023 and from 11/08 to 1/09/2023). Outside these periods, if the owners are present, then the pool is shared.
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.