Treat yourself to an exceptional holiday in Provence in this beautiful contemporary villa with an infinity pool and spetacular view. Enjoy the luxury of space, modern amenities, and a prime location in Beaumes de Venise, between Mont Ventoux & Dentelles de Montmirail.
|From 01/07 to 26/08/2023||5000€ / week|
NB: Security deposit: 1000€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 300€ // Bedlinen & towels included // Tourist tax
Nestled on the side of a hill, very close to the charming wine village of Beaumes de Venise, this beautiful contemporary stone villa offers an exceptional panoramic view. With its private infinity swimming pool, its multiple terraces open to the horizon and its stylish, modern interiors, it is the ideal location for a memorable holiday between Mont Ventoux and Dentelles de Montmirail.
- Open kitchen on the terrace and on the living room: induction cooktop, American fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle etc; central island with dining table with 8 seats.
- Living room: corner sofa, armchair, TV, piano.
On the 1st floor:
- Bedroom 1: queen-size double bed (160x200cm), dressing room and en-suite bathroom (basin, walk-in shower)
- Bedroom 2: double bed (160x200cm), dressing room and en-suite bathroom (basin, walk-in shower)
- Bedroom 3: master bedroom with panoramic terrace, king-size double bed (180x200cm) and en-suite full bathroom (bath, walk-in shower, basin)
Ground floor (or Level N-1 from the living room):
- Independent studio: bedroom with regular double bed (140x190cm) and chest of drawers, en-suite bathroom (walk-in shower, basin), WC.
- Outdoor parking;
- Covered terrace with dining table and 8 chairs, gas barbecue;
- Large suspended, wooden terrace;
- Private infinity pool;
- Pool size: 10m x 4m - Depth: 1.40m;
- Pool safety: alarm;
- Equipment: 8 sun loungers ;
- Wi-fi FIBER internet;
- Air conditioning everywhere;
- High chair and baby bed;
NB: The villa is built agains the hill and is set on multiple levels/terraces with many stairs. It's not suitable for young children or persons with reduced mobility.
Backing onto the Dentelles de Montmirail hills and well sheltered from the Mistral, Beaumes de Venise is a picturesque Provençal village that benefits from almost daily sunshine, not to mention the wineries that produce Côtes du Rhône appellation wines and, in particular, the muscat doux de Beaumes de Venise.