Cozy holiday home located at 2 minutes walk from the village with all amenities of Bedoin, with private pool, private parking with an electric charging station, and a sunny terrace with a view of Mont Ventoux.
|From 08/05 to 12/06/2021||1050€ / week|
|From 12/06 to 03/07/2021||1200€ / week|
|From 03/07 to 28/08/2021||1450€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 04/09/2021||1200€ / week|
|From 04/09 to 25/09/2021||1100€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit : 500€; Final Cleaning and linen : 60€; Local fees : 0.70€/d/p.
Large living room, open on one side to the east terrace and on the other side to the swimming pool. This living room is organized into different area :
- Living-room : 1 sofa, 2 armchairs, a coffee table, a TV, a wood burning stove
- Kitchen : fridge with a freezer, electric oven, gaz hot plate with 5 fires, toaster, kettle, Senseo coffee maker, sink, dishwasher; a bar with 2 stools.
- Dining room with swimming-pool access : a table, 4 chairs, hifi stereo, welsh dresser
- Utility room with parking access : ironing board and iron, washing machine, airer, vacuum cleaner - Possibility to park 2 bikes + plug for electric bike
Night area :
- Bedroom 1 (15m2) : masterbedroom with french window open on the swimming-pool : large double bed (180x210) or 2 simple bed (90x210), closet and 2 dressers
- Bathroom : sink, walk-in-shower, towel hang dryer;
- independent WC with sink
- Bedroom 2 (10m2) : 1 large double bed (160x200), a closet;
- Parking for 2 cars and eletric gate
- Car charging station (7,3kwat)
Front of the house :
- Large terrasse under the pergola with table and 6 chairs, a swinging chair
In the courtyard:
- A table with 4 chairs under the olive tree
- Charcoal barbecue
PRIVATE SWIMMING-POOL (not overlooked):
- Dimensions : 3x5m
- Security : barrier around the pool
- Equipments : 4 deckchairs
Additional informations :
- High chair and cot on demand
- Fans on demand
- 2 minutes walk from the village with all amenities of Bedoin
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.