Nestled in the heart of the tiny Provencal village of Crillon-le-Brave, this beautiful stone house has it all: a private pool, a beautiful terrace with a view of Mont Ventoux, 4 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a quality Provencal decor blending stone, wood and iron, and a typical magnificent stone facade.
|From 02/04 to 14/05/2022||1250€ / week|
|From 14/05 to 25/06/2022||1500€ / week|
|From 25/06 to 02/07/2022||2000€ / week|
|From 02/07 to 20/08/2022||2500€ / week|
|From 20/08 to 03/09/2022||2000€ / week|
|From 03/09 to 15/10/2022||1500€ / week|
|From 15/10 to 19/11/2022||1250€ / week|
NB: Security deposit : 500€ // Final cleaning : 150€ // Linen option : 18€ per person // Tourist fees
This beautiful stone house is nestled in the heart of the tiny Provencal village of Crillon-le-Brave. With its private pool with a view of Mont Ventoux, its 4 bedrooms / 4 bathrooms and its refined decor and quality materials, it offers peace and quiet, all within walking distance to the village restaurants and bakery.
- Living room: large dining table and 8 chairs, countertop with 4 high chairs
- Openplan kitchen: dishwasher, sink, Nespresso coffee machine and percolator, toaster, draft beer dispenser, induction cooktop, electric oven, fridge and freezer.
- Utility room: Extra fridge with freezer, microwave, washing machine, ironing board and iron.
- Lounge (leading to bedroom 1): 1 large sofa, armchair, TV
- Wifi: fiber connection.
Ground Floor :
- Bedroom 1 (NB: this bedroom has no window) : queen-size double bed, closet; ensuite bathroom with shower, washbasin, WC.
- Bedroom 2: queen-size double bed, wardrobe; ensuite bathroom with shower, double washbasin, WC;
- Bedroom 3: queen-size double bed, wardrobe; ensuite bathroom with shower, washbasin;
- Bedroom 4: queen-size double bed + a child bed; ensuite bathroom with shower, washbasin;
- Public parking along the street (very quiet and safe);
- Lockable bike closet;
- Terrace with a table + 8 chairs , with a a view of Mont Ventoux
- Charcoal barbecue;
Private swimming-pool :
- Dimensions: 3 X 6 m; Depth: 1,50m
- Security: pool alarm;
- Equipment : 5 sunbeds + 2 Fatboys + garden lounge
Additional information :
- Baby cot and high chair on request
- Internet wifi : fiber connection
A bakery (excellent organic bread!), several restaurants and even a SPA are at easy walking distance (5 minutes walk only)
Perched on its rocky hilltop, the village claims to have the most beautiful panoramic view of Mont Ventoux and part of the Rhône valley. Tranquillity reigns supreme here and you can get away from it all, enjoying the mild Mediterranean climate and the charm of its old stone buildings.