A relaxing vacation awaits you at Harmovie; just a stone's throw from the charming village of Crillon-le-Brave, let yourself be seduced by the charm of this stone house and its large garden planted with oak trees as well as its private heated pool.
|From 01/07 to 15/07/2022||1850€ / week|
|From 15/07 to 19/08/2022||2100€ / week|
|From 19/08 to 02/09/2022||1850€ / week|
|From 02/09 to 30/09/2022||1300€ / week|
|From 30/09 to 11/11/2022||1100€ / week|
Final cleaning 120€ / Optional linen: 18€/pers / Local taxes / Damage Deposit 500€
This property rents FROM FRIDAY TO FRIDAY.
Maison Harmovie invites you to spend pleasant holidays close to the village of Crillon-le-Brave. You will enjoy its large heated swimming pool and its 1300m² land as well as its comfortable interiors.
All this in a unique setting, ideal for calm and relaxation. A real family cocoon for successful vacations in Provence!
INSIDE (about 100 m²):
- Living room with sitting area (fireplace, sofa, armchairs, TV, DVD player) and dining area (table and chairs)
- Kitchen fully equipped with fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, induction hob, filter coffee maker, percolator coffee maker, toaster, kettle, etc
- Cellar: fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, iron and ironing board
- Bedroom 1 (approx. 11m²): double bed 160x200, wardrobe, chest of drawers
- Small bathroom 1: small bath, washbasin
- Office (room through which the upstairs bedroom can be accessed) with a sofa that converts into 2 children's beds for extra sleeping space
On the first floor (spiral staircase):
- Bedroom 2 (about 17m²): double bed 160X200, chest of drawers, wardrobe
- Bathroom 2: Italian shower, washbasin
- Land of 1300m² not closed, planted with oak trees
- Manual gate, parking for 2 cars
- Table and chairs on the terrace
- Barbecue, with coal
- Private swimming pool
- Dimensions : 4mX8m ; Depth : 1.35m
- Heating : Heat pump
- Security: pool secured by an electric shutter
- Equipment: 4 sunbeds, 2 sunshades
- Internet connection by 4G box
- Reversible air conditioning in the bedroom
- Games available: mini ping-pong table, badminton net and rackets, petanque balls, various board games
- Bakery and restaurants at 700m (10 minutes on foot)
- NB: Rental from Friday to Friday in summer
Perched on its rocky hilltop, the village claims to have the most beautiful panoramic view of Mont Ventoux and part of the Rhône valley. Tranquillity reigns supreme here and you can get away from it all, enjoying the mild Mediterranean climate and the charm of its old stone buildings.