For your next family holiday in Provence, just picture an authentic, tastefully renovated stone farmhouse, set in the peaceful countryside of Mont Ventoux close to the bustling village of Bedoin, with a heated swimming pool and facing stunning views ...
|From 04/01 to 30/05/2020||2000€ / week|
|From 30/05 to 27/06/2020||2500€ / week|
|From 27/06 to 04/07/2020||3125€ / week|
|From 04/07 to 22/08/2020||3500€ / week|
|From 22/08 to 29/08/2020||3125€ / week|
|From 29/08 to 26/09/2020||2500€ / week|
|From 26/09 to 26/12/2020||2000€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit 500€, cleaning160€, linen (optional) 15€/ person.
The ‘Mas des Vignes’ is an old stone farmhouse that has just been renovated, located in the heart of the countryside just a few kilometres from the lively village of Bedoin, at the foot of Mont Ventoux.
Ground floor :
- Provencal kitchen : Gas cooktop, fridge, oven, micro-wave, toaster, dishwasher, coffee maker, sink; direct access tothe large terrace;
- Dining room with exposed stone walls, Table + chairs (seating 12); this room also provides access to the upper floors;
- Lounge : 2 sofas and armchairs, satellite TV (with a few International channels), radio, Fireplace;
- Mezzanine above the lounge, equipped with 2 trundle beds;
- Utility room: Freezer, washing machine;
- Master Bedroom 1 : Large double bed 180 x 200; desk; wardrobe; Direct access on a sunny and sheltered courtyard;
- Bathroom 1: walk-in shower and washbasin;
- Separate toilet;
From the dining room, a few steps lead to a half-floor, composed of:
- Master bedroom 2 : Double bed (160 x 200); Desk; chest of drawers; Ensuite bathroom : double washbasin, walk-in shower and toilet;
First floor :
(NB: this floor has level-flat access to the back of the house and the parking)
- Dormitory : 5 single beds (5 x 90 x 20); extensive built-in wardrobes;
- Bathroom 3 (shared between the dormitory and "Le Pigeonnier") : bathtub, shower, double sink;
- Separate toilet;
- Bedroom 4 called "Le pigeonnier" : 2 single beds (2 x 90 x 200) which can be pushed together to make a large double bed; This small bedroom is accessible via a steep and narrow spiral staircase. It's particularly suitable a young couple or teenagers;
- Large unfenced plot;
- Parking at the back of the house;
- Bike closet;
- Sunny courtyard (in front of master bedroom 1 and dining room): table, chairs and umbrella;
- Large terrace under the arbour (in front of the kitchen) : Large table with chairs seating 12; view over the sunset for your summer dinners...
- Electric grill;
Private swimming pool - Fenced and heated pool
Size: 4 x 8 m; Depth: 0,3 - 1,5 m
Security : pool fence;
Heated pool : Heat pump;
Equipments : pool loungers;
Pool-house with outdoor lounge, bar, fridge etc.
Additional infos :
Cot available upon prior request;
Access to the property is through a stony track. If you have a low car, please contact us!
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.