At walking distance to the Provencal village of Bedoin at the foot of Mont Ventoux, this small, Scandinavian-style villa has a private swimming pool with summer kitchen, a garage for your bikes, a fenced garden for your dog and a view. Perfect rental in all seasons if you wish to explore the Mont Ventoux area.
|From 29/05 to 26/06/2020||1100€ / week|
|From 26/06 to 03/07/2020||1250€ / week|
|From 03/07 to 21/08/2020||1750€ / week|
|From 21/08 to 28/08/2020||1250€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 16/10/2020||1100€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit : 600€; Final cleaning : 100€; Linen (optional) 15€/person; Pool towels: 3€/p; Local taxes : 0,70€/d/p
Rental on friday-to-friday basis.
Ideally located in Bedoin at the foot of Mont Ventoux, close to the village but away from the busiest streets, this small vacation rental has just been completely renovated. With its modern, Scandinavian-style decor, its comfortable interiors, a private pool with a view of the village church and a proper summer kitchen, its fenced garden ideal for your dog, this pretty village house has all the ingredients to spend a beautiful holiday with family or friends in the Mont Ventoux region. Garage for bicycles, dog allowed.
INSIDE (120sqm) :
- Entry hall with wardrobe
- L-shaped living room:
- Open Kitchen : Induction hob, fridge/freezer, oven, micro-wave, coffee maker (classic), toaster, dish-washer, bar, stools.
- Dining table and 6 chairs
- Lounge: Sofa, armchair, TV and DVD player.
- Bedroom 1 (13sqm) : King-size double bed (180 x 200cm); Built-in wardrobe;
- Bedroom 2 (14,5sqm) : King-size double bed (180 x 200cm); Built-in wardrobe;
- Bedroom 3 (16,8sqm) : 2 twin beds (2 x 90 x 200 cm); Built-in wardrobe;
- Bathroom : Walk-in shower, washbasin, washing machine, toilet.
- Parking for 2 cars;
- Fenced garden, automatic sliding gate;
- Garage for storing bikes/motorbikes;
- Petanque court under the fig tree;
- Garden planted with aromatic plants and fruit trees;
- Views of the Bedoin village church
SWIMMING POOL :
- Pool heated by an heat pump
- Size: 9.5m X 4.6m; Depth : 140cm
- Security : electric cover
- Equipments : 6 sunbeds
- Fully-equipped summer kitchen: gas hob, sink, fridge/freezer, oven, built-in charcoal barbecue, table and chairs;
Additionnal infos :
- Baby cot and high chair on demand.
- Walking distance to the village of Bedoin, with numerous shops, bakeries and restaurants, and its famous weekly Provencal market.
- A dog is welcome, under prior request
- Garage for bikes locked
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.