Typical Provençal farmhouse oozing charm and authenticity, nestled in a tranquil setting between Mont Ventoux and Luberon hills. With its 4 bedrooms and its beautiful terraced garden with a pool, this charming country home with panoramic views is the perfect choice for a genuine Provençal family holiday.
|From 06/10 to 27/10/2023||2000 € / week|
|From 04/11 to 11/11/2023||2000 € / week|
|From 25/02 to 03/03/2024||285 € / week|
|From 03/03 to 31/03/2024||2000 € / week|
|From 13/04 to 11/05/2024||2000 € / week|
|From 11/05 to 18/05/2024||2600 € / week|
|From 02/06 to 16/06/2024||2600 € / week|
|From 16/06 to 23/06/2024||2673 € / week|
|From 23/06 to 30/06/2024||3115 € / week|
|From 30/06 to 07/07/2024||3173 € / week|
|From 07/07 to 18/08/2024||3520 € / week|
|From 08/09 to 22/09/2024||2600 € / week|
|From 22/09 to 29/09/2024||2514 € / week|
|From 29/09 to 20/10/2024||2000 € / week|
|From 03/11 to 10/11/2024||1714 € / week|
NB : Security deposit: 800€ // End-of-stay cleaning and linen: 360€ // Tourist tax: 0.70€/adult/night
Rental from sunday to sunday
-15% SPECIAL OFFER "SUMMER 2023" :
July 2-9: 2697€ /wk instead of 3173€
July 16-23: 2992€ /wk instead of 3520€
August 13-27: 2992€ /wk instead of 3520€
This authentic Provençal country home is located in the countryside near the village of Blauvac, between Mont Ventoux and Luberon. This beautifully renovated stone house has kept all the charm and authenticity of an old Provençal farmhouse, with its stone walls, its exposed beams and ocre colors. You'll surely fall in love with its colorful terraced garden and its beautiful swimming pool under the 700-year-old oak tree, all set in a peaceful location offering uninterrupted views over the Provençal country side.
INSIDE (the house is set on different levels) :
On the ground floor:
- Dining Room: table and 8 seats.
- Provençal Kitchen : gas cooking stove, double oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee maker + Nespresso coffee machine, micro-wave, toaster, kettle, stick blender.
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer, extra fridge.
- Separate toilet.
On the first floor:
- Lounge: 2 sofas and rocking chair, TV with DVD player, fire place.
- Bedroom 1 (17sqm): queen-size double bed (160x200cm), built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers.
- Bathroom 1 (14sqm): walk-in shower, bathtub, double washbasin, toilet.
- Study (12sqm): book shelves, desk and chairs.
On the 2nd floor:
- Bedroom 2 (12sqm): canopy bed (160x200cm), chest of drawers.
- Bathroom 2: Shower, double washbasin.
- Separate toilet.
At the end of the corridor:
- Bedroom 3 (10sqm): 2 bunk beds (90x200) + 1 single bed for a child (90x170cm), built-in wardrobe.
NB: Bedroom 3 is separated with a heavy curtain from the corridor, which leads to bedroom 4 .
- Bedroom 4 (13sqm): queen-size double bed (160x200cm), chest of drawers, wardrobe.
- Bathroom 3: shower, double washbasin.
- Separate toilet.
- Surface of the land: 1570 sqm.
- Parking for 3 cars + Large double garage.
- Provençal garden set on different levels/terraces.
- Arbour in front of the kitchen, with a table and chairs.
- Large covered terrace / Summer kitchen: built-in barbecue, table and chairs, sink.
PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL:
- Size: 4.25 X 8.5m; Depth: 1m - 1.9m.
- Security: pool alarm.
- Equipments : outdoor shower, loungers.
- Covered terrace with a day bed.
Additional informations :
- FIBER Internet.
- This house can host up to 6 adults + 3 children + 1 baby maximum. Pets are not allowed.
- House equipped for the pleasure of children (toys, books, DVDs etc.) as well as for their care (childcare accessories).
Perched on a small hill overlooking a sea of vines, the small village of Blauvac is an ideal setting for a holiday in the quiet Provencal countryside.