Nestled in a small hamlet on the edge of the Ventoux forest, this charming stone house with its large swimming pool and its beautiful views await you for a relaxing holiday .You will find peace and quiet, and a very Provençal atmosphere, while being at 2.5km from the lively village of Bedoin.
NB : Security deposit: 700€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 150€ // Linen (optional): 20€/person // Tourist tax: €/adult/night
RENTAL FROM friday to friday
This rental is not available at the moment, no dates are free.
This Provencal stone house is located on the edge of the Mont Ventoux forest, 2.5km from the village of Bedoin. Backed by a small hamlet, it is the ideal holiday home for nature lovers looking for calm and authenticity.
THE HOUSE (about 180sqm) :
- Entrance ;
- Utility room with washing machine ;
- Bathroom 1 : shower and toilets ;
- Provencal style kitchen : sink, dishwasher, oven, gas stove, fridge with freezer, micro-wave, filter coffee maker, toaster etc.
- Large living room with dining room and TV lounge.
On the 1st floor :
- Bedroom 1 (13 sqm) : regular double bed (140x190cm) , built-in wardrobe ;
- Bedroom 2 (10 sqm) : regular double bed (140x190cm) , built-in wardrobe, desk ;
- Bathroom 2 : walk-in shower, washbasin ;
- Separate toilets ;
- Bedroom 3 (16 sqm) : queen-size double bed (160x200cm), chest of drawars, wardrobe ;
- Bedroom 4 (9.5 sqm) : queen-size double bed (160x200cm), wardrobe , direct access to the terrace , ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, toilets and double basin) ;
Outdoor parking under the trees : up to 3 cars ;
Large , unfenced garden (1400sqm) ;
Spacious terrace under the arbour, composed of :
- a lounge corner (built-in benches with cushions) overlooking the pool ;
- an outdoor dining area with a table and 8 seats ;
- an outdoor cooking corner with its gas cooktop and sink ;
LARGE SWIMMING POOL :
- Pool size : 13m X 6m - Depth : 1.40m
- The pool is equipped with a pool alarm;
- Equipments : 4 loungers , 2 parasols ;
Additional info :
Wifi Internet (ADSL)
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.