Located in the middle of vineyards and pines, with an amazing view on Notre Dame D'Aubune, this beautiful modern villa with heated Bali stone jacuzzi, with refined decoration and fully air-conditioning will be perfect for family or friends holidays.
|From 01/04 to 15/05/2021||1400€ / week|
|From 15/05 to 26/06/2021||1700€ / week|
|From 26/06 to 03/07/2021||2000€ / week|
|From 03/07 to 28/08/2021||2200€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 04/09/2021||1800€ / week|
|From 04/09 to 02/10/2021||1700€ / week|
|From 02/10 to 27/11/2021||1400€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit : 800€; Final Cleaning and linen : 200€; Local fees : €/d/p.
- Living-room : 2 sofas, 3 small sofa, a coffee table, a TV
- Dining room open on the living-room and the kitchen : a table and 8 chairs, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Kitchen : fridge with freezer, microwaves, toaster, kettle, Nespresso machine, oven, induction hob, sink, dishwasher
Night area :
- Bedroom 1 (m2) : 2 simple beds (90x200) or 1 large bed (180x200), closet, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 (m2) : 2 simple beds (90x200) or 1 large bed (180x200), dressing, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 (m2) : 2 simple beds (90x200) or 1 large bed (180x200), closet, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
1 seperate toilet
- Bathroom : walk-in-shower, sink
Garden floor :
- Bathroom 2 : a bathtub, sink, toilet
- Bedroom 4 (m2) : 2 simple beds (90x200) or 1 large bed (180x200), dressing, small desk, hi-fi stereo, air-conditioning, garden and jacuzzi access.
- Utility room with garage access : ironing board and iron
- Garage : washing machine and dryer, bike garage
Parking for 4 cars
Car charging station (7,3kwat)
Petanq court possible
Front of the house :
Terrasse with small table, 2 chairs and a sunshade
Near jacuzzi :
A table with 10 chairs and a large sunshade
4 sunbades (2 near jacuzzi et 2 near terrasse)
Front of the bedroom 4 :
A gaz barbecue
Heated Bali stones jacuzzi
Dimension : 3x3m
Heating : gaz boiler
Security : alarm
ADDITIONAL NFORMATIONS :
House under alarm
Cot and high chair on demand.
Backing onto the Dentelles de Montmirail hills and well sheltered from the Mistral, Beaumes de Venise is a picturesque Provençal village that benefits from almost daily sunshine, not to mention the wineries that produce Côtes du Rhône appellation wines and, in particular, the muscat doux de Beaumes de Venise.