Beautiful village house with heated swimming pool combining the charm of the old with a contemporary minimalist and Nordic decor, all facing a superb dominant view of Mt Ventoux.
|From 01/01 to 02/04/2022||1380€ / week|
|From 02/04 to 02/07/2022||1860€ / week|
|From 02/07 to 27/08/2022||2660€ / week|
|From 27/08 to 29/10/2022||1860€ / week|
|From 29/10 to 17/12/2022||1380€ / week|
|From 17/12 to 31/12/2022||1860€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit : 1 000€; Final cleaning : 120€; Linen : 18€/p; Local taxes : 4,40€/d/p
At the ground floor :
- First living-room with firaplace and 2 sofas ;
- Large bright kitchen open on the terrace by a large french window with a nice view. This beautiful living room includes a dining area with a large Scandinavian style table and an open kitchen with island (induction hob, dishwasher, fridge, electric oven, microwave, Nespresso, kettle, toaster ...)
- TV living-room : large sofa, chairs, TV
- Small bathroom with shower, sink, and WC.
At the first floor :
- Bedroom 1: ensuite bedroom 35m² (large double bed 180x200cm, closet, wall cupboard, amazing view on Mont Ventoux and on the swimming-pool, private garden)
- Bathroom of bedroom 1: sink, walk-in shower, WC.
- Bedroom 2 (20m²): large double bed 180X200cm (or 2 X 90X200), closet, dresser, air-conditioning, Mont-Ventoux view;
- Bathroom 2: sink, walk-in shower, WC;
At the second floor :
- Large attic room with TV area, daybeds, extra single bed, and bookcase.
- Bedroom 3 (around 20m²): double bed 160X200cm, dresser, air-conditioning, Mont-Ventoux view.
- Bathroom 3: bathtub, sink, WC.
At the basement:
- Wine cellar/bar
- Washing machine
- Outdoor parking (2 parkins spaces near the house)
- Tiled terrace garden : garden furniture, fountain
- Fig tree, terrace under the arbor with table et chairs
- Gaz barbecue;
- Bike garage;
- Private heated and fenced swimming-pool
- Dimensions: 5m X 5m, depth 1,50m
- Security: fenced + alarm
- Equipements: sunshade, 2 shade sails, 4 sun beds, 2 deck chairs
- Air-conditioning in the bedrooms
Please note : spiral stairs between the 1st and the 2nd floor, difficult to access for young children or people with reduced mobility.
Perched on its rocky hilltop, the village claims to have the most beautiful panoramic view of Mont Ventoux and part of the Rhône valley. Tranquillity reigns supreme here and you can get away from it all, enjoying the mild Mediterranean climate and the charm of its old stone buildings.