Contemporary 3-bedroom villa with air conditioning and a private pool, spacious and bright interiors and a beautiful view of Mont Ventoux, all within walking distance to a bustling Provencal village.
|From 30/05 to 13/06/2020||1400€ / week|
|From 01/08 to 22/08/2020||2200€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit : 800€; Final cleaning : 120€; Linen (optional) 15€/personne; Local fees : 0,70€/d/p.
INTERIORS (156m² - one storey):
- Kitchen : Induction cook top, American fridge, oven, micro-wave, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher - Access to the terrace;
- Utility room : Washing-machine, dryer;
- Dining room : table, chairs - Access to the terrace - Large picture windows with commanding views
- Living room : sofas; TV; HIFI;
- Bedroom 2 : 1 regular double bed (140 x 190cm); Direct access to the terrace;
- Bedroom 3 : 1 regular double bed (140 x 190cm)+ bunk beds; bookcase;
- Bedroom 4 : 1 regular double bed (140 x 190cm);
- Bathroom 2 : walk-in shower, bathtub, 1 washbasin
- Electric gate;
- Parking for 2-3 cars at the back of the villa;
- Large terrace with several tables + chairs
- Electric plancha
- Size: 4 X 8m - Depth: 1,50m
- Security : Pool alarm
- Equipments : 4 sunbeds + armchairs;
- Within a 10-minute walk from the village of Caromb and all its shops and restaurants;
NB: this villa is not suitable for young children (several dangerous spots in the garden + pool)
Backing onto the foothills of Mont Ventoux, Caromb is truly enchanting, with its many gates and its labyrinth of narrow lanes dating from the medieval and Renaissance periods. From the village, you can enjoy a magnificent panoramic view over the Comtat Venaissin plain.