A beautiful landscaped garden, a fenced private pool, all mod cons and a refined decor, all set in a wooded, peaceful location between Mont Ventoux and Luberon... All the ingredients for a good family holiday in Provence!
|From 27/06 to 04/07/2020||1820€ / week|
|From 04/07 to 22/08/2020||2970€ / week|
|From 22/08 to 26/09/2020||1820€ / week|
Damage deposit 1000€ - End-of-stay cleaning 165€ - Optional linen hire 16€/person - Optional radiant cooling 85€/week, local fees : 0,70€/d/p
This beautiful rental property is located at the end of a private driveway, in a wooded, peaceful residential area near Venasque, a tinu perched Provence village labelled 'One of the Most Beautiful Villages in France'...
Half-way between Mont Ventoux and Luberon, this quality vacation rental villa is centrally located for those willing to explore Provence... With its fenced swimming pool, its large well-tended garden and its 4 en-suite bedrooms, this comfortable villa is perfect both for several couples holidaying together or for families with children.
INTERIOR (single-storey, 250sqm):
Spacious and light living room with several French-windows opening on the terrace, comprising:
- Large kitchen: induction cooktop, dishwasher, American fridge / freezer, micro-wave, oven, Senseo coffee maker + filter coffee machine, small table/chairs...
- Dining room: table and 8 chairs;
- Lounge: 2 sofas, TV, DVD player, radio, Bose music station, fire place;
- WIFI Internet;
- Bedroom 1: a queen-size bed (160 X 200cm), wardrobe, direct access on the terrace; separate large bathroom with angle bathtub, basin and toilet;
- Bedroom 2: twin beds (2 X 90 X 200 cm) or 1 king-size bed (upon prior request), wardrobe; ensuite bathroom with a shower and basin;
- Bedroom 3: twin beds (2 X 90 X 200 cm), wardrobe, wooden baby bed; ensuite bathroom with a shower and basin;
- Bedroom 4: a queen-size bed (160 X 200cm), wardrobe, direct access on the terrace; ensuite bathroom with bathtub, sink, toilet;
- Bedroom 5 (next to the kitchen): extra bedroom with a double bed (160X200) and wardrobe; access on the East-facing terrace;
- 2000sqm plot, completely enclosed, with an electric gate;
- Private parking for 3 cars;
- Landscaped garden with several fountains;
- Garage : washing-machine, dryer;
- Large paved terrace in front of the villa, very sunny, overlooking the pool; iron arbour with table and 8 chairs;
- Smaller terrace facing East;
- Size: 5 X 10 m, depth: 1,2 -1,6m.
- Security : pool fence + 2 children-poof gates;
- Equipements : 10 loungers , bubble pool cover;
- Covered patio with table and chairs;
- Fully equipped summer kitchen: crockery, oven, fridge, dishwasher, charcoal barbecue;
- Radiant cooling available (extra fee: 85€/week)
Perched on its rocky outcrop at the edge of the Gorges of the Nesque river and the plain of Carpentras, Venasque is a village that has preserved its stone and its medieval heritage, making it one of the “Most Beautiful Villages in France”.