Charming authentic village house with a private swimming pool, stunning views of Mont Ventoux and total privacy, for a comfortable and unforgettable romantic break in Provence...
|From 13/05 to 08/07/2023||1950€ / week|
|From 08/07 to 26/08/2023||2145€ / week|
|From 26/08 to 30/09/2023||1950€ / week|
NB : Security deposit: 800€ // End-of-stay cleaning and linen: 150€ // Tourist tax: 0.70€/adult/night
This charming rental property is hidden behind a beautiful dry-stone wall in the hills of the village of Crillon le Brave, Provence. Formerly an old pigeon house, this charming village house was expertly renovated by its owner, who had a passion for old stone... This gorgeous house boasts stunning views over Mont Ventoux and a beautiful private pool, all set in an excellent location offering total privacy and peace.
Welcome to Paradise...
Living room renovated in the respect of the Provencal tradition, with:
- Open kitchen : Gas and electric cooktop, 1 table-top fridge, oven, micro-wave, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine, sink etc ;
- Dining area: table et chairs ;
- Sitting room: convertible sofa, radio, fire place, French window opening on the garden;
- Toilet , washbasin.
1st floor :
- Bedroom : 1 queen-sized double bed (160 X 200cm), large built-in wardrobe, TV and DVD player, commanding views over the pool and the village.
- Bathroom: Shower, wash basin, hairdryer;
- Separate toilet;
- Large fenced garden (3000sqm) planted with cypresses, pine trees and almond trees etc.
- Private parking at the back of the house;
- Manual gate;
- Shaded terrace under a vine arbour : table + chairs, electric grill;
- Private swimming pool with a view
- Size: 3,7 x 7 m, Depth 1,00 - 1,80m.
- Security: electric cover
- Equipments : Sunbeds
Additional infos :
- 1 cot + 1 high chair available;
- Air-conditioning; WIFI
- Breathtaking views.
NB: Pets are not allowed.
In Crillon le Brave, you'll find an organic bakery, several restaurants and coffee, a SPA and a small producers' market every Saturday morning.
Perched on its rocky hilltop, the village claims to have the most beautiful panoramic view of Mont Ventoux and part of the Rhône valley. Tranquillity reigns supreme here and you can get away from it all, enjoying the mild Mediterranean climate and the charm of its old stone buildings.