Charming authentic village house with a private heated swimming pool, stunning views and total privacy, for a comfortable and unforgettable romantic break in Provence...
|From 25/04 to 30/05/2020||1210€ / week|
|From 30/05 to 27/06/2020||1565€ / week|
|From 27/06 to 04/07/2020||1690€ / week|
|From 04/07 to 22/08/2020||1865€ / week|
|From 22/08 to 29/08/2020||1690€ / week|
|From 29/08 to 26/09/2020||1565€ / week|
|From 26/09 to 24/10/2020||1210€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit 800€, cleaning + linen included
This charming rental property is hidden behind a beautiful dry-stone wall in the hills of the village of Crillon le Brave, Provence. Formerly an old pigeon house, this charming village house has been expertly renovated by its owner, who has a passion for old stoneI... This gorgeous house boasts stunning views over Mont Ventoux and a beautiful heated pool, all set in an excellent location offering total privacy and peace.
On the ground floor:
Living room renovated in the respect of the Provencal tradition, with:
- Open kitchen : Gas and electric cooktop, 1 table-top fridge, oven, micro-wave, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine, sink etc ;
- Dining area: table et chairs ;
- Sitting room: convertible sofa, radio, fire place, French window opening on the garden;
1st floor :
- Bedroom : 1 queen-sized double bed (160 X 200cm), large built-in wardrobe, TV and DVD player, commanding views over the pool and the village.
- Bathroom: Shower, basin;
- Separate toilet;
- Large fenced garden (3000sqm) planted with cypresses, pine trees and almond trees etc.
- Private parking at the back of the house;
- Manual gate;
- Shaded terrace under a vine arbour : table + chairs, electric grill;
- Private heated pool (heat pump)
- Size: 3,7 x 7 m, Depth 1,00 - 1,80m.
- Security: electric cover
- Equipments : Sunbeds
Additional infos :
- 1 cot + 1 high chair available;
- Breathtaking views.
New in Crillon le Brave : a bakery has opened at 30m from the house!
In the village: several restaurants and coffee, a 7/7 small grocery shop, SPA.
Perched on its rocky hilltop, the village claims to have the most beautiful panoramic view of Mont Ventoux and part of the Rhône valley. Tranquillity reigns supreme here and you can get away from it all, enjoying the mild Mediterranean climate and the charm of its old stone buildings.