Set in an exceptionally quiet location, this ecological, architect-designed villa enjoys an amazing 360° panoramic view facing Mont Ventoux. If you are looking for a peaceful place with no neighbours around, this holiday home is perfect for a relaxing holiday in Southern France!
|From 01/01 to 08/01/2021||2000€ / week|
|From 08/01 to 28/05/2021||1750€ / week|
|From 28/05 to 25/06/2021||2000€ / week|
|From 25/06 to 02/07/2021||2200€ / week|
|From 02/07 to 20/08/2021||2600€ / week|
|From 20/08 to 27/08/2021||2200€ / week|
|From 27/08 to 24/09/2021||2000€ / week|
|From 24/09 to 17/12/2021||1750€ / week|
|From 17/12 to 31/12/2021||2000€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit : 1 000€; Final cleaning : 200€; Linen included; Local taxes : 0,70€/d/p.
This contemporary villa is located close to the village of Mazan, on the countryside amidst vineyards and aspergus fields. Set in an exceptionally quiet location, this atypical property enjoys an amazing 360° panoramic view facing Mont Ventoux. If you are looking for a peaceful place with no neighbours around, this holiday home is perfect for a relaxing holiday in Southern France!
This ecological, architect-designed villa is composed of 2 detached buildings (main house / cottage) linked together by an interior pool.
Main house :
- Open kitchen : electric oven, gaz cooktop, micro-waves, dishwasher, toaster, Nespresso and classic coffee maker, large fridge with freezer.
- Utility room : washing machine, dryer, ironing table and iron;
- Spacious living room (50m²) : Table and chairs, collection armchairs, large panoramic sliding window with amazing views on the Mont-Ventoux and Dentelles de Montmirail;
- Home library with a confortable single bed (100 x 200cm) for an extra guest, TV, DVD Player;
- Bedroom 1 : Double bed (160 x 200cm) ; built-in closet;
- Bedroom 2 : 2 twin beds (2 x 80 x 200cm) that can be pushed together; built-in closet;
- Bathroom 1 : Bathtub, walk-in shower, sink and toilet.
- Living room with a fully-equipped kitchen (electric oven, Nespresso coffee maker, combine washer/dryer, fridge); book shelves, TV/DVD player, convertible double bed;
- Bedroom 1 : a double bed (160 x 200cm), a piano "Playel"
- Bedroom 2 : 2 trundle twin beds (2 x 90 x 200cm)
- Bathroom : bathtub, washbasin and WC;
- Large land - 1,8 ha (only the garden around the villa is fenced);
- Parking for 3-4 cars;
- Extensive wooden terraces in front of both houses, with uninterrupted views over Mont Ventoux and the surrounding Provencal villages;
Indoor heated swimming-pool with 4 massage jets (spa);
Size :3 x 7 m, Depth : 1,50m;
Security : electric cover + the pool room can be locked;
Pool Heating : Heat pump;
Equipments : sunbeds in the patio;
Bathroom close to the pool: shower, washbasin, WC and fridge;
The pool has large sliding patio doors opening onto a sunbathed patio sheltered from the wind, with teak table and chairs, umbrella, sunbeds;
Additional infos :
- Baby cot + child's booster seat available;
- Air-conditioning in both villas;
- Wifi in both villas;
Thsi property can be rented for 4 people - Petit Mas Avel
Between vineyards and olive groves at the foot of Mont Ventoux, the village of Mazan is the perfect place to find peace and relaxation while not straying too far from the main tourist attractions and activities that the Vaucluse has to offer.