At walking distance to the village of Fontaine de Vaucluse, this 3-bedroom holiday home has air conditioning, a private pool and extensive terraces, all set facing a breathtaking view over the village and valley. Perfect base for exploring Luberon and Provence in all seasons!
NB: Security deposit: 800€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 180€ // Linen (optional): 20€/person // Tourist tax: 1,10€/adult/night
This rental is not available at the moment, no dates are free.
Fountain of Vaucluse, emblematic place of Vaucluse:
In Provence, where water is so rare and precious, mysteriously rises a clear and icy water from the bowels of the earth to give life to La Sorgue. Over the seasons, this river changes from a tumultuous torrent to a peaceful river with deep green waters. With its banks shaded by large plane trees, its many restaurants and lively shops, its numerous art craftsmen and its paper pulp museum, the village of Fontaine de Vaucluse offers a lively environment where it is good to refresh yourself in the heart of summer.
In the quiet heights of the village, set back from the lively centre but a few minutes walk from the shops, you will find at the "Maison des Sources" a comfortable holiday rental with swimming pool enjoying a superb view over the valley. The house is a family house from the 1960s, which was recently renovated in 2019.
- Living-room: 2 sofas, coffee table, TV, DVD player, radio, superb view;
- Dining room located in the kitchen: table and 6 chairs;
- Furnished kitchen: frigde, freezer, sink, dishwasher, micro-waves, induction cooktop (3burners), oven, filter and Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, kettle;
- Utility room: washing machine, dryer, ironing table and iron;
- Independant toilet;
Night area :
- Bedroom 1 (12m²): 1 double bed (140x190), wardrobe; French windows opening on the terrace;
- Bedroom 2 (14m²): 2 single beds (2x80x190) that can be pushed together, wardrobe; French windows opening on the terrace;
- Bedroom 3 (13m²): 1 queen-size bed (160x200), wardrobe; Ensuite bathroom: walk-in shower, double washbasin, toilet; French windows opening on the pool deck;
- Bathroom 2 (shared between bedrooms 1 & 2): walk-in shower, washbasin, hair-dryer;
- Superb view on Fontaine de Vaucluse village;
- Garden of 1700m², not enclosed;
- Mediterranean garden planted in terraces;
- Parking for 3 cars;
- Large terrace: table and 8 chairs, superb view;
- Gaz plancha;
- Petanq court (balls provided);
- Bike storage;
- Private swimming-pool;
- Swimming pool with brown wooden lining;
- Size: 7x4m; Depth: 1,40m;
- Security: Electric cover;
- Equipments: 6 sunbeds, 2 sunshades;
- Internet - FIBER;
- Walking distance to the village;
- The ground floor is unoccupied. Access to the house is via an external staircase;
- Air conditioning in all rooms
Au bout d’une profonde gorge verdoyante, au pied d’une formidable falaise sculptée par l’érosion, jaillit la plus belle rivière du département, la Sorgue. C'est cette vallée, du latin "Vallis Clausa" (ou Vallée Close), qui a donné son nom au Vaucluse.