A renovated village house with a perfect blend of old charm and a nordic, minimalist decor, a pretty courtyard in the shade of the fig tree with a private heated pool, all set in the heart of an authentic Provencal village between Mont Ventoux and Gorges de la Nesque.
|From 08/12 to 15/12/2023||1000 € / week|
|From 15/12 to 05/01/2024||1250 € / week|
NB : Security deposit: 500€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 150€ // Linen (optional): 20€/person // Tourist tax: 0.70€/adult/night
Rental from friday to friday
INSIDE (130m², fully air-conditoned):
- Entrance hall: bicycle room;
- Laundry room: washing machine and dryer, separate WC;
- Well-equipped kitchen: induction cooker, fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, ice-maker;
- Bright and uncluttered living room opening onto the terrace: table and chairs, sofa, TV, Sonos bluetooth speaker ; Office area with computer screen;
On the first floor:
- Bedroom 1 (large room of 32m² with parquet floor): queen-sized bed (160x200), dressing and access to the solarium;
- Solarium: 2 sunbeds, parasols;
- Private bathroom: walk-in shower, bathtub, double sink and WC;
On the second floor:
- Bedroom 2 (16m²): queen-sized bed (160x200), closet;
- Bedroom 3 (15m²): queen-sized bed (160x200), closet;
- Bathroom (shared between bedroom 2 and 3) : shower, sink and WC;
The two bedrooms are connected and the bathroom is located in bedroom 2.
- Terrace with table + 8 chairs;
- Gas barbecue;
- Small private, heated and infinity pool;
- Size: 3x3m - Depth: 1.20m;
- Heating: heat pump;
- Pool security: alarm;
- Equipments: 2 poufs;
- Fully air-conditioned house (reversible)
- Bottles of wine from the region selected by the owner are available (service charged per unit)
- The house is not suitable for young children and people with reduced mobility because of the many steep stairs.
Villes-sur-Auzon is a real little treasure of the Mont Ventoux. Surrounded by vineyards and a pine forest, you will be seduced by the peaceful setting of this Provençal village in the shade of its long plane tree lined alleys.