Newly-built 3-bedroom villa with a private swimming pool and a fenced garden. You will appreciate this villa's comfortable interiors with neat finishes, its clear lines and modern decor, not to mention the air-conditioning and view of Mont Ventoux.
|From 05/09 to 26/09/2021||1150€ / week|
|From 09/01 to 26/06/2022||1150€ / week|
|From 26/06 to 03/07/2022||1400€ / week|
|From 03/07 to 28/08/2022||1875€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 04/09/2022||1400€ / week|
|From 04/09 to 19/12/2022||1150€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit : 600€; Final cleaning : 125€; Linen included; Local taxes : 1€/d/p.
This villa rents from SUNDAY to SUNDAY.
INSIDE (total surface : 115m²) :
Ground floor :
Spacious and bright living room opening onto the terrasse through large picture windows:
- Fully-equipped kitchen: kitchen top, sink, hotplate, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, oven, dish washer, American fridge;
- Dining area composed of a circle table and 6 comfortable seats;
- Lounge: 1 large L-shaped sofa, coffee table, TV, large picture windows opening onto the terrace;
- Utility room: washing machine, iron and ironing board;
- Independent WC
Night area :
- Master Bedroom (19,27m²): a queen-size double bed (160X200cm), dressing + ensuite bathroom (large walk-in shower, double washbasin) ; picture windows opening onto the swimming-pool
On the first floor:
- Bedroom 2 (14,61m²): 1 queen-size double bed (160X200cm); large built-in closets;
- Bedroom 3 (11,52m²): 2 beds (90X200cm); large built-in closets;
- Bathroom: walk-in shower, wshbasin;
- Separate toilet;
- Fenced garden (495 sqm) - electric gate;
- Parking for 2 cars
- Covered terrace with table and chairs; grill;
- Garden shed used as bike storage;
Private Swimming-pool :
- Dimensions: 6x3 m; depth : 1,60 m
- Security : pool alarm
- Equipments : 4 sunbeds and 2 loungers
Additional informations :
Residential neighbourhood, wifi.
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.