On Barthelasse Island, a stone's throw from Avignon, come and get away from it all at this spacious and luxurious Provençal mas (farmhouse), with its generous, lush gardens and a stunning 15 m private pool, for complete relaxation on the banks of the Rhône!
|From 30/05 to 27/06/2020||3850€ / week|
|From 27/06 to 29/08/2020||4730€ / week|
|From 29/08 to 26/09/2020||3850€ / week|
NB: Final cleaning 200€ - Sheets/Towels 15€/person - Damage deposit 1000€
Set against an idyllic green backdrop, this property is located on Barthelasse Island, between two branches of the river Rhône, halfway between the medieval towns of Avignon and Villeneuve-les-Avignon.
You will love the pastoral scene around the banks of the Rhône, lined with brightly-coloured barges, with no shortage of walking and cycling paths on the island. It is also very easy to get to Avignon, by car or by taking the free "ferry" which crosses the river and drops you off at the foot of the ramparts of the walled city...
INDOORS (approx. 300m²):
On the ground floor:
- Fully-equipped kitchen: sink, induction hob, dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, wine cooler - access to the sun room:
- Sun room looking onto the terrace: corner sofa, table and chairs
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer, sink, 2nd fridge-freezer
- Dining room: table and chairs, dresser
- Lounge: 2 sofas, flat-screen TV.
- Bedroom 1: large 160 x 200 cm double bed, TV, direct access to the terrace, walk-in closet - En-suite bathroom with toilet, shower and double basin
On the first floor:
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds, wardrobe, TV - En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
- Bedroom 3: 1 large 160 x 200 cm double bed, TV, wardrobe - En-suite bathroom with bath tub, toilet and basin
- Bedroom 4: 1 large 160 x 200 cm double bed, TV, chest of drawers - En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet, basin
- Bedroom 5: large 160 x 200 cm double bed, chest of drawers - En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
- Large 9000m² enclosed plot;
- Electric gates, parking area and car port
- Covered terrace with table and 10 chairs, gas-fired grill
- Large terrace in front of the sun room
- Private pool
- Dimensions: 5 x 15 m
- Security: electric rolling cover
- Large paved sunbathing areas, pergola with bar
- Sun loungers and parasol
WiFi, cot available upon request ; Airconditioning in the 4 bedrooms;
Avignon is known as the "City of Popes", quite simply because several popes resided there between 1309 and 1411. The presence of the seat of Western Christianity led a large number of wealthy Italian merchants to the Comtat Venaissin. Many traces of this period remain, such as the Palais des Papes.