Beuatiful holiday home with a large private pool and landscaped garden, 4 bedrooms including 2 with en-suite bathrooms, quality furnishings and generously proportioned interior for a comfortable holiday in the heart of Provence.
|From 24/04 to 30/05/2020||1250€ / week|
|From 30/05 to 27/06/2020||1750€ / week|
|From 27/06 to 04/07/2020||2190€ / week|
|From 04/07 to 22/08/2020||2700€ / week|
|From 22/08 to 29/08/2020||2190€ / week|
|From 29/08 to 26/09/2020||1750€ / week|
|From 26/09 to 24/10/2020||1250€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit 800€, Cleaning 140€, linen (optional) 15€/person, local taxes : 0.70€/adult/day.
"Mas Eva" is located at the end of a no-through road close to the charming small village of Saint Pierre de Vassols in Vaucluse, Provence. In a quiet and peaceful setting, completely enclosed and secured by a large wrought iron gate, the "Mas" (traditional country house) enjoys a stunning view of Mont Ventoux and on the south side looks out over a beautiful landscaped garden and swimming pool.
On the ground floor :
- Open kitchen : electric cooktop, fridge, oven, micro-wave, toaster, coffee maker nespresso, sink;
- Utility room: washing machine, second fridge;
- Dining room : table and chairs ; Direct access on the terrace; sitting corner;
- Bedroom 1 : 1 queen-sized bed (160X200cm); access to the garden + Ensuite bathroom with large walk-in shower, washbasin + separate WC;
- Bedroom 2 : 1 queen-sized bed (160X200cm); Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin;
- Bedroom 3 : 2 single beds (2X80x200cm);
- Bathroom 1 (shared between the bedrooms 3 & 4): walk-in shower, washbasin + Toilet;
- Separate Toilet;
On the 1st floor :
- Bedroom 4 : 2 single beds (2X90 x 200cm);
- Lounge: 1 sofa, TV , DVD player, radio;
- Parking : 3 -4 cars - Electric gate;
- Petanque playground
- Lockable bike closet
- Beautiful covered terrace : with table + chairs, charcoal barbecue;
- Size : 5 x 10 m + paddling pool 6m²; salt-treated water;
- Depth: 1,30m - 1,60m.
- Heated pool : by heat pump
- Security : Pool Alarm;
- Equipments: loungers, umbrellas, outdoor solar shower;
- Pool house with garden furniture;
Additional infos :
1 baby travel cot + 1 high chair available; WIFI
A small village with close ties to the history of Crillon-le-Brave, Saint-Pierre-de-Vassols is a little corner of Provençal countryside where holiday-makers looking for calm and authenticity can really get away from it all.