Located in a very quiet area within walking distance to the lively Provencal village of Aubignan, this single-storey villa will be ideal for a family holiday: 4 bedrooms, a swimming pool secured by a barrier and a large enclosed garden.
|From 26/09 to 03/10/2021||1000€ / week|
|From 01/05 to 05/06/2022||1000€ / week|
|From 05/06 to 26/06/2022||1200€ / week|
|From 26/06 to 03/07/2022||1600€ / week|
|From 03/08 to 28/08/2022||2200€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 04/09/2022||1600€ / week|
|From 04/09 to 25/09/2022||1200€ / week|
|From 25/09 to 11/12/2022||1000€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit 1 000€, Cleaning 150€, local fees : 4.40€ /d/p, LINEN NOT PROVIDED
This villa rents on a SUNDAY-TO-SUNDAY BASIS.
INSIDE (Level-access house,+- 150sqm):
- Living-room : 3 sofas, coffee table, TV, fire place
- Kitchen : cook top, 2 fridges, freezer, oven, micro wave, coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher, direct access to the terrace ;
- Dining room: table seating 8 and chairs.
Corridor 1 leading to:
- Bedroom 1 : 1 regular double bed (140 x 190cm) + 1 single bed
- Bedroom 2 : 4 bunk beds (4 x 90 x 200);
- Bathroom 1 : walk-in shower, sink;
Corridor 2, leading to:
- Bedroom 3 : 1 king-size double bed (180 x 190cm)
- Bedroom 4: single bed + mattress, TV, cupboard with board games;
- Bathroom 2 : walk-in shower, washbasin;
- Fully enclosed garden
- Parking for 3 cars and automatic gate
- Petanque court with lights
- Large terrace under the arbour, large dining table and chairs
PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL:
- Dimensions : Depht:
- Security : the pool area is all fenced and secured with a barrier and gates;
- Equipments : 6 sunbeds, 2 lounge chairs
- Covered summer kitchen : barbecue, fridge, dining table and chairs;
- Cot and high chair availabable upon request;
- Washing machine, iron and ironing table; washing machine;
- Ceilings fans
- Within walking distance to the village, bakeries, shops, restaurants.
Aubignan is a charming village which, with its small historic centre and wine estates, offers an authentic version of Provence and is located close to many of the region's tourist highlights.