If you’re looking for a charming rental villa for an unforgettable holiday in one of the most beautiful villages of Provence, this wonderful stone house will blow you away...
|From 30/05 to 27/06/2020||2625€ / week|
|From 27/06 to 29/08/2020||3125€ / week|
|From 29/08 to 26/09/2020||2625€ / week|
Extra charges : End of stay Cleaning: 100€ ; Optional Linen Hire (bedlinen + towels): 15€/person ; Damage deposit: 700€; Tourist Tax: 0.70€/day/adult
Crillon le Brave is a pretty little Provençal village perched on a rocky hilltop at the foot of Mont Ventoux... Still in ruins 50 years ago, the village was acquired and renovated over the years and is now one of the most beautiful villages in the region. All the houses now have beautiful façades made from Crillon stone, extracted from local quarries. Home to the Hostellerie de Crillon, a 5-star “Relais et Chateaux” hotel, Crillon le Brave is very quiet and refined, and oozes Provencal charm...
"Mas des Figuiers" is located in the village, at the end of a narrow no-through road and looking out over an incredible west-facing view... The surrounding is very quiet.
- Living room: table et 6 chairs ; wood stove; desk; French-window opening on the West terrace;
- Lounge: 1 large sofa, TV , DVD Player, radio, HIFI ; access on the garden;
- Kitchen: Induction cooktop x5, dishwasher, American fridge and freezer, Senseo coffee maker, micro-wave, oven, sink, toaster etc.
- Utility room: freezer, washing machine, dryer;
- WIFI Internet
- Bedroom 1 (33sqm): 1 queen-size double bed (160 X 210cm) ; Private bathroom : bathtub, basin, separate toilet;
- Bedroom 2 (11.5sqm) : 2 single beds (2 x 80 x 210 cm); Private bathroom with walk-in shower, basin, separate toilet;
- Bedroom 3 (17.5sqm): 1 king-size double bed (X x 90X210cm); Private bathroom : bathtub, basin,separate toilet;
Manual gate; Parking for 2 cars;
Plot of about 1400sqm, with a shaded courtyard and a landscaped garden around the pool;
West-oriented terrace under the arbour, with table and chairs, Weber charcoal barbecue, view over the garden and pool;
Size: 4 X 11 m, Depth 1m à 2m;
Security : Electric cover + wrought-iron barrier;
Equipments : 4 loungers + 4 comfortable armchairs around the pool;
Additional infos :
1 cot + 1 high chair available;
Air Conditionning in the bedrooms;
Possibility of hiring a babysitter, cleaner, private cook, shuttle service from/to train station/airport;
NB: the stone stairs is quite steep with high steps.
In Crillon le Brave:
Several coffees and restaurants, small grocery shop open 7/7 in the summer, SPA.
Perched on its rocky hilltop, the village claims to have the most beautiful panoramic view of Mont Ventoux and part of the Rhône valley. Tranquillity reigns supreme here and you can get away from it all, enjoying the mild Mediterranean climate and the charm of its old stone buildings.