With its rustic and authentic style, its peaceful and private location amidst vineyards and its beautiful swimming pool, this typical Provencal farmhouse is perfect for a relaxing holiday in South of France.
|From 12/06 to 26/06/2020||1100€ / week|
|From 26/06 to 03/07/2020||1200€ / week|
|From 03/07 to 21/08/2020||1800€ / week|
|From 21/08 to 28/08/2020||1200€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 25/09/2020||1100€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit : 500€; Cleaning : 100€; Linen (optional) : 15€/person; Local fees : 0,70€/p/d.
RENTAL on a FRIDAY to FRIDAY basis
- Provencal kitchen : gaz cooktop, oven, micro-wave, sink, fridge, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, table and chairs, fire place (NB: no dishwasher);
- Large master bedroom, within a study area, a couch, TV and DVD player, a large king-size bed (180X200cm); French window opening on the terrace;
- Bathroom: (The access is through the master bedroom): Shower, washbasin, toilet
- Twin bedroom (17m²): 2 single beds (2X90X200cm) that can be pushed together/apart; small desk, shelves;
- Large fenced plot of 850m².
- Sunny terrace with table and chairs, sunshade, barbecue;
- Parking for 2 cars;
- Pool size : 10 X 4 m, Depth: 1,10m - 2m.
- Security : Alarm;
- Equipments : Sunbeds;
- Only the ground floor is rented. The 1st floor will be closed.
- This property is not suitable for children between 1-7 years old.
- A motorhome is parked on a side of the property.
A small village with close ties to the history of Crillon-le-Brave, Saint-Pierre-de-Vassols is a little corner of Provençal countryside where holiday-makers looking for calm and authenticity can really get away from it all.