With its rustic and authentic style, its peaceful and private location amidst vineyards and its beautiful swimming pool, this typical Provencal farmhouse is perfect for a relaxing holiday in South of France.
|From 07/07 to 25/08/2023||1950€ / week|
|From 25/08 to 01/09/2023||1350€ / week|
NB : Security deposit: 500€ // End-of-stay cleaning: 120€ // Linen (optional): 20€/person // Tourist tax: 0,70€/adult/night
RENTAL from FRIDAY to FRIDAY
With no neighbours around, in the middle of vines and broom, come and recharge your batteries in the heart of Provence, with only the cigales as neighbours...
The farmhouse has retained all the charm of the old with its traditional materials (whitewash on the walls, large stone slabs on the floor, old doors and exposed beams, French ceilings etc) and a Provencal decor. It is an old building, which has also retained its original design, with the kitchen as the central living area, small windows and thick walls, and an atypical room configuration.
INSIDE (85 m²):
- Provencal kitchen: gaz cooktop, oven, micro-wave, sink, fridge, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, table and chairs, fire place (NB: no dishwasher);
- Large master bedroom: office area, sitting room with TV and DVD player, king-sized bed (180x200); Large french window opening on the terrace;
- Bathroom (access from the master bedroom): shower, sink, WC, washing machine;
- Children bedroom (17m², to the right of the entrance): 2 single beds (2x90x200), library;
OUTSIDE (about 850 m²):
- Large enclosed garden (by a fence);
- In front of the house: large sunny courtyard with table + chairs + parasol;
- Charcoal barbecue;
- Parking 2 cars;
- Private swimming pool;
- Size: 10x4m, Depth: 1,10m - 2m;
- Security: alarm;
- Equipments: deckchairs, sunbeds;
- WIFI - ADSL;
- The part accessible to the renting concerns only the ground floor, the first floor remains closed and unoccupied;
- The bathroom is located at the entrance of the master suite;
- This property is not suitable for children between 1-7 years old (swimming pool only secured by an alarm);
- Baby cot available;
- A camper van is parked at the side of the property, it is unoccupied;
- This holiday home rents on a Friday to Friday basis.
The village of St-Pierre-de-Vassols is 300m away, with a restaurant and a post office. You will find a bakery in Crillon-le-Brave (3km), and all the local shops in Caromb (3km) or Bedoin (5km).
A small village with close ties to the history of Crillon-le-Brave, Saint-Pierre-de-Vassols is a little corner of Provençal countryside where holiday-makers looking for calm and authenticity can really get away from it all.