This pleasant holiday home is situated amidst vineyards and cherry trees orchards on the country side at the foot of Mont Ventoux. With its large fenced garden, its private heated swimming pool and its billard, it's the perfect villa rental for a family or cyclists wishing to climb Ventoux.
|From 04/04 to 30/05/2020||900€ / week|
|From 30/05 to 27/06/2020||1100€ / week|
|From 27/06 to 04/07/2020||1200€ / week|
|From 04/07 to 22/08/2020||1750€ / week|
|From 22/08 to 29/08/2020||1200€ / week|
|From 29/08 to 26/09/2020||1100€ / week|
|From 26/09 to 26/12/2020||900€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit : 600€ + Final cleaning : 60€ + Linen (optional) : 15€/p + local fees : 0,70€/d/p.
This comfortable small country home is ocated halfway between the authentic Provencal villages of Flassan and Bedoin, in the Mont Ventoux area. Set on a large plot planted with truffle oak trees, this holiday home offers all the comfort expected for a relaxing holiday in the South of France. With its heated pool, its large garden, its billard and its bike closet, this villa is suitable both for a family holiday or a cycling holiday near Mt Ventoux.
- Large plot of land (2500sqm)
- Parking for several cars
- Swings and toboggan for children
- Shaded terrace under the oak tree, charcoal barbecue
- Large terrace under the arbour, with table and chairs;
- Size: 8X4 m, Depth: 1.35m
- Private heated pool
- Pool security: cover
- Equipments: 6 loungers, umbrella;
- Lockable entry hall (where you can store your bikes, stroller)
- "L"-shaped spacious living room with a lounge (corner sofa + TV), dining area and billard;
- Well-equipped kitchen opening on the living room and onto the terrace with: gas cooktop, fridge, oven, micro-wave, dishwasher, Nespresso + Dolce Gusto coffee makers, blender, toaster etc.
- Bathroom: bathtub, walkin shower, washbasin;
- Separate toilet;
- BEDROOM 1: queen-size bed (160X200cm)
- BEDROOM 2 with direct access onto the garden and pool: queen-size bed (160X200cm)
(NB: access to Bedroom 3 is made through Bedroom 2)
- Mezzanine room on top of Bedroom 2, equipped with a convertible bed;
- BEDROOM 3: 2 twin beds (2 X 90x200cm)
- Separate toilet;
- Petanque boules provided;
- Wood-burning stove appreciated for off-season stays;
- Baby equipments available: travel cot and high-chair;
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.