This large, charming Provencal farmhouse has been renovated and decorated in a boho style with objects gleaned from the owners' travels. Without immediate neighbor and surrounded by vineyards, with its large rustic garden and heated swimming pool, this beautiful country house offers a perfect setting for a restful or inspiring holiday in Southern France.
|From 28/08 to 25/09/2021||4250€ / week|
|From 25/09 to 06/11/2021||3500€ / week|
|From 25/03 to 03/06/2022||3500€ / week|
|From 03/06 to 01/07/2022||4250€ / week|
|From 01/07 to 08/07/2022||5000€ / week|
|From 08/07 to 19/08/2022||5500€ / week|
|From 19/08 to 26/08/2022||5000€ / week|
|From 26/08 to 23/09/2022||4250€ / week|
|From 23/09 to 02/12/2022||3500€ / week|
Damage deposit : 1 000€, Final cleaning and linen included ; Local tourist tax: 0.70/pers/day
NB/ This property only rents for a minimum of 2 weeks in July/August, on a Friday-to-Friday basis.
Set amidst vineyards between Aubignan and Carpentras, without immediate neighbor and not overlooked, this beautiful Provencal country house which has kept all its authenticity and charm ...
You will be seduced by a subtle mix of old stones and Provencal charm, bright colors and antique furniture, all dotted with works of art and objects from here and elsewhere, not to mention shelves filled with books ... An arty, boho-style home with lots of character, where life is good and offering a perfect setting for an inspiring and restful holiday with the family or friends.
INSIDE (+- 450sqm):
Ground Floor :
Entrance hall :
On the left , a spacious living room made of several areas:
- Lounge area, with 5 sofas, a coffee table, a large projector screen, DVD player, fireplace;
- Dining area, with 2 large tables and 10 chairs
- Piano corner, with a sofa, a TV and a piano
- Reading area, with bookshelves
On the right :
- Sitting room which also opens onto the terrace, with 1 sofa and 2 armchairs, a desk and a TV .
- The kitchen : a dining table with 6 chairs, a gas cooker with an oven, 2 fridges, 2 freezers, 1 microwave, 1 Nespresso coffee maker, 1 toaster, 1 dishwasher, 1 Cookeo Touch
Corridor behind the living-room 2 :
- Laundry : washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Separate WC
On the first floor :
- Bedroom 1 (32,5m²): master bedroom, with a king-size double bed (180x200cm), a desk, built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan;
- En-suite bathroom : bathtub, sink and WC
- Bedroom 2 (13,76m²): a queen-sized double bed (160x200cm), a desk, a wardrobe;
- Bedroom 3 (26,5m²): a king-size double bed (180x200cm) + a single bed (90x190cm), a desk, booksheves, wardrobe, ceiling fan;
- Bedroom 4 (20m²): a king-size double bed (180x200cm), a desk, booksheves, wardrobe, ceiling fan;
- Bathroom 2 (shared by bedrooms 2, 3 & 4): walk-in shower, sink
- Separate WC
- Bedroom 5 (16,5m²): 1 double bed (160x190cm), a desk, wardrobe, ceiling fan;
- Ensuite bathroom : shower, sink
- Bedroom 6 (28,8m²): a queen-size double bed (160x200cm), a desk, wardrobe, ceiling fan;
- Private bathroom : a bathtub, a sink, a WC
- Outdoor Parking
- Huge garden planted with old trees (oak and pine trees) - fenced and gated;
- South-facing terrace : large table and chairs sitting 12 persons, under the arbour;
- Terrace at the back of the kitchen: table and chairs, aromatic plants;
- West-facing small terrace : table and chairs
- Ping-pong table and petanque court under the pine trees;
- Summer kitchen : table and chairs sitting 12 persons, electric plancha.
Private and heated pool
Pool measures : 10x5 m;
Pool security : pool alarm
Equipments : 12 loungers, a double sunbed, outside shower;
Vaulted stone pool-house, equipped with garden furniture and a table foot-ball
Additional infos :
Two cats are living on the property.
There is a very agreeable walking/running path along the canal just at the back of the property.
Aubignan is a charming village which, with its small historic centre and wine estates, offers an authentic version of Provence and is located close to many of the region's tourist highlights.