Set amidst the vineyards, far from it all and facing a panoramic view, this authentic stonehouse oozing Provencal charm offers you a quiet and relaxing setting to recharge your batteries. With its dry stone walls and terracotta tiles, its beautiful Provencal garden with olive trees, this rustic country home awaits you for a 100% relaxing holiday in the Provençal hills ...
|From 06/06 to 27/06/2021||2000€ / week|
|From 27/06 to 04/07/2021||2350€ / week|
|From 04/07 to 29/08/2021||2500€ / week|
|From 29/08 to 05/09/2021||2350€ / week|
|From 05/09 to 03/10/2021||2125€ / week|
NB : Final cleaning: 150€ ; Linen included ; Damage deposit: 2 000€; Local taxes
Rental from SUNDAY to SUNDAY.
Ground floor :
- Kitchen : gas cooktop, filter coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, electric oven, sink, 1 table with 3 chairs, access to the courtyard;
- Utility room: small dishwasher, fridge with freezer, washing-machine, ironing table and iron.
- Living room : dining area (table and chairs), lounge (sofas, armchairs, fireplace), TV
- Bedroom 1 ( 16.16 m² ) : 1 king-sized double bed (180X200cm),
- Bathroom 1: shower, sink, toilet;
- Bedroom 2 ( 18.60 m² ) : 1 queen-size double bed (160X200cm)
- Bathroom 2: shower, sink, toilet;
First floor :
- Bedroom 3 ( 12.72 m² ) : 2 single beds 90 x 190 + 1 baby cot.
- Bedroom 4 ( 17.76 m² ) : 1 king-sized double bed (180X200cm), desk;
- Bathroom 3 : bathtub, shower, sink, toilet;
- Large plot of land (1.4 hectar)
- Outdoor parking;
- Walled courtyard planted with lawn and sheltered from the wind; table and chairs;
Private swimming pool :
- Dimensions : 10 X 4 m;
- Security : the pool area is fenced;
- Poolhouse: 8 loungers;
Additionnal information :
1 cot + 1 high chair available
Entrechaux is a charming Provencal village dominated by its medieval castle and crossed by the confluence of two rivers: L'Ouvèze and the Toulourenc.