Excellent location in the very heart of the village of Bedoin, at the foot of Mont Ventoux! With its air conditioning, its private parking, its heated pool and its 2 master bedrooms with ensuite, this comfortable modern villa has is all! Ideal holiday home for a couple or friends.
|From 24/04 to 29/05/2020||800€ / week|
|From 29/05 to 26/06/2020||1100€ / week|
|From 26/06 to 03/07/2020||1300€ / week|
|From 03/07 to 21/08/2020||1600€ / week|
|From 21/08 to 28/08/2020||1300€ / week|
|From 28/08 to 25/09/2020||1100€ / week|
|From 25/09 to 27/11/2020||800€ / week|
NB : Damage deposit : 500€; Final Cleaning : 100€; Linen (optional) : 15€/p; Local fees : 0,70€/d/p.
This newly-built villa is located in the center of the village of Bedoin, a bustly Provencal village nestled at the foot of Mont Ventoux. This lovely holiday home benefits both from the immediate proximity of shops (2 minutes walk to the bakery!) and a quiet location, set back from the main streets of the village. This is the ideal holiday rental for a couple or for friends holidaying together and willing to experience the Provencal village life. This accommodation is also the perfect base if you wish to climb Mont Ventoux (the garage is equipped to store bikes safely)
- 300sqm plot
- Private parking for 2 cars;
- Garage; washing machine; dryer;
- Terrace with Mont Ventoux views; gas barbecue, canopy, garden furniture;
- Private heated swimming pool
- Size: 5X3m, depth: 1.40m
- Security; pool cover;
- 4 Loungers;
- Entry Hall with lots of storage;
- Spacious living room with fully-equipped open kitchen (Nespresso coffee maker, fridge, induction cooktop, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher etc), table and 4 seats, TV corner with 2 sofas and TV.
- BEDROOM 1: queen-sized double bed (160X200cm), built-in wardrobe, terrace access + ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin;
- BEDROOM 2: queen-sized double bed (160X200cm), dressing room + ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet;
- Separate toilet;
- Air conditioning;
- This villa is particularly suitable for cyclists and riders, as the Mont Ventoux ascent start line is just down the street. The garage is also perfect for safe bike storage;
With the Mont Ventoux starting point, Bédoin is a favourite destination among cyclists the world over. With its plethora of small shops and its sprawling Provençal market, here you can experience a pleasant, authentic version of Provence.